¹⁸

"So you told him you wanted a break?"

"Yeah, I felt as if I was being lead on — I don't know, something like that."
Felix mumbled, he looked at jeongin who was sitting infront of him with a confused face.

"Does it feel right? Being without him?" Jeongin questioned. "I've never felt this way about someone, but needing a break could benefit."
Felix said, a fake smile. He was hurting, badly. Hyunjin and him weren't seeing eachother for a minute, or at least til hyunjin figured out his feelings.

"Well, I know something that could help! — seungmins having a get together party.. he rented the place out and stuff. Since we'll be heading to collage in a couple of months."

Felix and hyunjin were going to the same collage. Thank you for the reminder. Felix nodded hesitantly, he agreed to going to the get together, he had nothing else to do, plus he'd barely spoken to anyone except jisung and jeongin, and of course hyunjin.

It would be great to meet everyone again. Plus, he knew seungmin was friends with alot of people..

It should go great!

Time skip

Felix smiled as he greeted everyone it had been a couple days since he had spoken to hyunjin, he couldn't lie he'd been resisting the urge to text and call hyunjin. Hyunjin had been on his mind for the 2 days he didn't
See him. Hyunjins scent, his body, his long wavy hair that ran past his ears. The soft smile he gave.

"Jisung!" Felix smiled, he came in contact with jisung giving him a fond hug. But as he did, his eyes drifted to the one and only. Felix felt a sense of unease, closing his lips completely before backing up from jisungs embrace.

"How have you been?" Jisung asked. "I'm good." Yet, Felix was distracted, he looked back to hyunjin who was socializing, he seemed just fine.

Jisung was curious as to why Felix was so intense and uneasy. He was breaking a sweat as well.

"Felix are you okay? You seem a little uneasy?" Felix raised both eyebrows, looking jisung back in his owns. Trying to hide the fact he was trying not to look at the guy he could feel burning holes behind him.

Seriously why was hyunjin staring so intensely? "Yeah, I'm okay, just not used to big groups of people like this." Felix fake smiled giving a reassuring nod. His grin didn't last long though. It became silent between them, before jeongin and his boyfriend showed up.

They greeted Felix fondly showing there love for him. But Felix could only see the look in jisungs eyes when minho passed him. Two, in that moment looked uneasy. But a hint in his eyes recalled that he may have missed minho.

Although the two seemed to have fully moved on, there was still a tense of compassion. At least from jisungs perspective.

"I didn't know that hyunjin was invited." Felix said. He was friends with them all so it only took a matter of seconds. Before they all showed up. Chan surprisingly coming next to jisung, minho beside chan, they were catching up.

"Hey." Felix heard from behind him, he just turned his shoulder, staring upon hyunjin who looked as if he was guilty.

Felix just looked away ignoring him, he was going to be nice when he got a full awsner. "I got you a drink." Hyunjin said softly, holding the drink infront of Felix who was giving him the cold shoulder.

Felix knew he couldn't resist hyunjin much longer. He slowly took it,"Thank you." He smiled a little. He only genuily smiled when he was with hyunjin. He could feel it in his heart and soul.

"Can we talk, after this or —"

He was interupted, besides Felix barely heard him anyways, due to seungmins voice above his. Hyunjin just pursed his lips deciding to stay quiet for the remaining time. He just bit his lower lip, he was frustrated.

Felix looked so pretty. It was catching male gazes from across the room. Hyunjin was very jealous of the fact he wasn't the only one who could see Felix like this.

Jeongin offered to take Felix on a tour of the place. Along with taking jisung, so they left, leaving the rest to stand with eachother.

"You and felix didn't arrive together, neither did you two speak to eachother."

Chan raised an eyebrow, he was confused as to why this was happening.

"We got into a fight. He wanted me to figure out my feelings, but it's hard because I've never felt loved and i don't know how to love, so am I supposed to know if I'm inlove with him."

Hyunjin vented.

"Figure out your feelings?"

Seungmin questioned.

"I think you like him, the way you look at him shows it."

Seungmin also recalled, he tilted his head. "But, he also doesn't know how to feel loved, he doesn't know the different between lustful wants and relationships wants." Minho said.

"Why are you the one saying that?"

Chan teased, earning a small kick on the chin from the younger diagonally placed from him. "Me and jisung aren't even talling anymore, what ever we had is dead.."

"Then why was he at your apartment?"

Hyunjin questioned.

Causing fake dramatic gasp from the other 2. "Guys, seriously? He was just getting his stuff, nothing happened, we're cool now." But, minho was flustered though.

"What about chan, have anyone you like?" Minho changed the subject.

Chan could feel seungmins eyes burning through his soul. It was like he was hoping he didn't say a certian name.

"Yah! Don't change the subject!"

Hyunjin projected outloud. Giving the older beside him a small playful push. "What? I told you guys nothing happened between us, plus I don't even like him in that way."

"But he likes you.. it's obviously."

"Well.. he can get over it, I've already addressed it to him." Minho heartlessly said back to seungmins statement. "Oh come on, don't be so harsh."

"Well. I'm not gonna lead him on, I'm not like that anymore." Minho chuckled. They all weren't like that anymore, they may have grew up.
Or something in the atmosphere, caused change in them.

________

Chapter 18 remake