Chan sighed, he looked at jeongin who also tried. "Someone must've locked it from the outside.." jeongin mumbled,"who would fucking do that?" Chan asked, his words were aggressive. They made jeongin feel a certian way but he ignored it.

"I..I don't know." Jeongin moved out of the way for chan to walk past him.
"Hm, call someone, my friends aren't here today, they're skipping with there boyfriends."

"Why didn't you skip then?"

"Because, I'm failing." Chan whispered a little. "I can help you if you want — I'm good at almost every subject." Jeongin smiled, chan just scoffed, he slid down the door, looking at jeongins face.

"Hm, im good."

Jeongin just nodded.

It became silent between them.

Jeongin just pulled his Phone out, scrolling through contacts. He only had his mom and dad. No one else's, he had no friends to call – no boyfriend to call – no one.

"Did you find someone?"

"Oh, no." Jeongin shortly responded. He just closed his phone. "Why the fuck not? Are you really that lonely?"
Chan said, his voice raising a little.

"Can you not yell at me.. please."

Jeongin whispered.

Chan pursed his lips and looked away,"have you had your first kiss? Or anything like that?" He changed the subject, jeongin shook his head.

"Really? So you've never smoked, drank."

"I don't really go out, so no.."

Jeongin said honestly. "Your life is pretty boring then." Chan laughed.
God he was so attractive. "Yah, it's not that boring." The two talked for a long moment until the convo burned out of things to say.

The two just looked at eachother for a long silence. But they looked in eachothers eyes, chan felt something he couldn't explain when he looked at jeongin, it was something that made him wonder how likeable jeongin really was. Jeongin became shy, turning into a different shade of red, this made chan a little irritated. Jeongins eyes were pretty. They were memorizing almost.

"Why did you look away."

Chan said.

"What?"

"Keep looking at me."

Was he dreaming?

He continued watching chan a confused look crossing his flustered face,  but he turned red when chan came closer. Causing butterflies to erupt in jeongins stomach. Tilting his head as he leaned in. Causing more sensual feelings in the air.

"C-Chan, you have a boyfriend you can't."

"Fuck him right now.. I want you."

Jeongins breath became heavy as chan leaned in even closer, slowly putting his lips to jeongins. Jeongin closed his eyes, feeling it deepen. Why was his stomach turning in different ways.

Chan put his hand on jeongins thigh moving his legs apart from eachother. Jeongin was sitting in a more raised chair so it was easy to slid inbetween.

"You're so pretty." Chan whispered in jeongins ear. Jeongin smiled, he naturally put his arms around chans next. He bit his lower lip when chan kissed his neck.

"S-So does this mean you like me?"

Jeongin asked, a small smile on his face. Chan broke the contact between him and the surface of jeongins neck. He just looked away for a moment.