⁹³

Jeongin poured the cold brew coffee into the iced cup, a smile on his face. "Glad you're back."  His boss greeted, a small pat on his back. Yet, Jeongin's back was very sore, making him give a fake smile and a wince.

He put the creamer on top as well, placing the lid gently against the plastic clear cup. He was so focused on the coffee he didn't notice the guy who ordered it in the first place.

He set the coffee on the counter before looking up to thank the customer. His eyes just remained on the guy, and it was Chan,
He looked like he usually did.
Jeongin just looked away before Chan could say anything.

He was more irritated that Chan dared to show up in front of Jeongin as if he didn't ignore Jeongin. But Jeongin also didn't know the whole story.

"Jeongin."

Great.

Jeongin looked at Seungmin, who was standing in front of the cash register. He was holding some take-out food as he memorized jeongins schedule.

"Wanna eat lunch together? — as my apology for hurting your back?" Yet. He kept his eyes on one person, Seungmin, who was smiling at him. He liked Seungmin. And seungmin must've known as he was being so friendly and caring towards Jeongin after the two
shared that moment.

Eyes were still lingering his way, making glances at Chan, who was sitting alone, taking a sip of the coffee he recently just bought.

"Yeah, sure, I'll eat with you." Jeongin smiled. It was his lunch break anyways; he wasn't the only one working, so he asked another to take over his shift; he followed Seungmin to the table far along from Chan.

"You don't have to apologize for that."

"I felt like I should."

Seungmin chuckled. Jeongin winced a little as he sat down on his ass, adjusting the black leather beneath him. "So, tonight, we could go out for dinner if you aren't busy."

"So.. a date?"

Jeongin asked.

"Yeah, If you want it to be."

Seungmin said, taking a sip of the coffee Jeongin recently made. He tilted his head, noticing Jeongin's eyes drifting to Chan in curiosity.

"He dares to show up in front of me after ignoring me, and we were perfect friends after we stopped trying to love each other."

Seungmin just slowly looked over to Chan, who was sitting alone, drinking the coffee by himself.
Jeongin didn't have feelings for Chan, but he couldn't help but wonder how Chan was doing.

Remembering how they went from deep conversations to ignoring each other.

"But it's whatever, it's almost Halloween.. what are you gonna be?"

Jeongin asked.

"Don't know, there's a party, by the way. It's dress-upup one too. Felix texted the group chat about it."
Seungmin statd, he seemed excited about it. He'd always been excited to dress up for the holidays, as he didn't get much off time from his job.

"I like parties, Halloweens only in 2 more days, so.. wanna go costume shopping? I say me and Felix should match." Jeongin rambled, but seungmin didn't mind it. He liked listening to Jeongin.

It was cute.

___________________

Ouuuu
This Halloween party
I have plans for this chapter