³⁰

"How was your first day?" 

Hyunjin asked Felix, the two were sitting at home together. Eating dinner, it was rather silent between them ever since that incident.

"Oh, it was good. Psychology is hard, but I can do it." Hyunjin smiled,"im sorry for causing a scene today." He mumbled, poking through his food.
"It's okay, I kinda like that you're possessive — n-not that I did that on purpose." Felix defended himself.

"You like it?"

Hyunjin chuckled. Teasing him. He found Felix adorable when he was flushed red and flustered barely able to speak up for himself.

"Whatever.. did you hear about seungmin and jeongin."

Felix brought up, he obviously had to tell his boyfriend. "No, seungmin hasn't spoken to me today." Hyunjin said,"well, he apprantly walked in on jeongin and chan so, jeongin mentioned something about liking chan again so I figured that was gonna happen."

Hyunjins eye brows raised. He was looking Felix eyes with such shock, why would he put himself in that position again? Chan was in no state of mind to be in a relationship.

"I think maybe chan called seungmin before hand, how else would he have found out anyways." It became silent between them once more. The two were just looking at there phones, hyunjin texting has group chat.

"When is that trip by the way?"

"Next week."

Hyunjin said.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

Felix frowned at the response. He put his phone down. "Tell me."
Hyunjin shook his head. "Please."
He begged, almost pouting his lips.
"No, it's a suprise baby." Hyunjin tells him. Continuing to focus on the screen infront of him.

"I can't get one hint?"

"Nope."

"But why?"

"Because I said so."

"But."

"But nothing."

"Okay.. well.. I'm gonna go work on my home work that was assigned."

Felix slowly stood up. Pursing his lips. Making sure to let hyunjin know he was a little irritated at this. But hyunjin was too focused on his phone to notice. He looked up from his phone noticing Felix with his laptop, he sat right down infront of hyunjin.

Typing into the computer. Probably his password.

"what exactly are you working on?"
Hyunjin asked. He could feel felixs irritating attitude through his own skin. "My psychology assignment, he wants us to fill out a get to know sheet." Felix mumbled. He had his round glasses on, his lips a little pouty due to the fact he was propping his head up with his hands.

"Are we gonna talk about today in anyway."

Felix suggested.

"What are you talking about?"

"He wasn't trying to hit on me hyunjin, he was genuinely being helpful, I had no idea what I was doing."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"You threatened him."

Felix giggled.

Hyunjin thought Felix was mad at him, it relieved him to hear Felix laugh. "I don't like him already, we have a bad past."

"Like what?" Hyunjin shrugged at Felix's question. "He used to be a player, he stole my boyfriend." Hyunjin admitted, you could tell he found it embarrassing. Felix just smiled, he leaned up and ruffled hyunjins long black hair, finding hyunjin cute.

Hyunjin just looked over at him, finding him adorable. His nose crinkled and bright smile.

"What's with the look."

"Oh, I've just never been loved like this."

Hyunjin admitted.

"I've always moved guy to guy and never gave myself time to heal but I feel better, now that I'm with you."

Hyunjin tells Felix.

Felix just stood up once more, making his way over to hyunjin who was slightly emotional now.

He pulled hyunjin into a hug. Smiling  into the hug, he found hyunjin cute in his vulnerable side. "I've never loved anyone like you." And these words will stick with hyunjin for however long the two are together. He genuinely felt the feelings in his whole body.

He never wanted to leave Felix.

________

Okay next chapter might make some people mad but yk