³³

Chan just scoffed to himself, leaning back into his seat. Did he really just
Wipe the youngers tears and say with his heart 'it's okay'?? Was he becoming crazy?

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just shut up."

Chan mumbled, he said these words harshly. Making jeongin just bit his lower lip becoming quiet as chan requested.

"Do you wanna go somewhere? Today, I could use a night out."

"I said shut up, didn't i?"

Jeongin became silent once more,
He felt his heart beginning to race with anxiety. "Im going out with my friends tonight, I won't be home."  Jeongin listened, a soft nod.

He began playing with his Jean shorts, staring at the rips that were up towards his thighs. Why was his attitude so angry all of a sudden? He was being so aggressive now. Just a minute ago he was being soft and cute.

TIME SKIP

Jeongin was sitting at the island table, chan hadn't been home since they got home. He of course was waiting patiently. Because he loved chan and genuinely cared for him.

Jeongin hadn't even gotten a response from him in messages.
But the door sudden opened, revealing chan. He was In his same state, a little tipsy though but he could walk fine. He reeked of achohol it was terrible.

Jeongin just bit his lower lip watching chan stand infront of him.
"We're you waiting for me?" Jeongin nodded slowly. Chan let in a deep breath of air and slowly let it out,
"Sorry." He apologized.

"No its fine have you ate?"

"Why are you being so nice to me? I've treated you like shit, ever since that fucking moment in the nurses office." He chuckled. "But you had someone like seungmin wrapped around you, yet you wanted me.
I'm honored but it makes me question."

Jeongin didn't know what to say,
Chan was 100% right. "I-I don't know what to say." He responded, his voice quivering. Chan removed his jacket, revealing the white tank he was wearing underneath, revealing his muscles that were slightly sweaty.

"Why do you make me feel like this?"

It was like he was going through 7 states of confusion. He was asking such questions jeongin didn't know how to respond to. Especially this one.

"What are you talking about?"

"I actually want to care for you, I want to do all of these cute little things with you, only you."

Jeongin blushed, but he couldn't take away the fact chan himself didn't know what he was feeling. "I want to be around you, all the time. But I don't know why."

"Do you maybe.. like me?"

"No, I already tried to come up with that conclusion." He referred to when he tried the first time. "Well maybe it's the same way you felt in the beginning just a little more."
Jeongin pointed out.

"It feels wrong to like you."

"Why is that?"

"Everytime I say I was around you, people laugh. They think I'm just gonna use you again."

Jeongin listened.

"I feel like I want something more with you but I don't know, why am I desperately longing for that?"

J

eongin wanted chan to figure out on his own. But it seems chan didn't want to admit that he liked jeongin, but everything he said sounded like true facts that he was inlove with jeongin.

It was just a matter of time until chan figured it out.

_________

Cake cake cake cake