⁷⁹

Felix sat the plate down on the kitchen island. Hyunjin's mom was helping hyunjin get back home and steady.

Felix never dreamed he'd find the perfect guy like this. Yes, they had their flaws. But it was clear they loved each other and only wanted each other only.

Hyunjin watched his mother sincerely judge their room. Snooping at the dressers. "Felix is very clean and tidy. Guessing he does your laundry." She pointed out. Shutting the dresser drawer back to its place.

"Mom, you shouldn't have come here. You have work."

"I also have sick days. Just because your father doesn't like you doesn't mean I can't. I love you hyunjin, you're my son."

She pointed out.

Hyunjin couldn't turn his head much as he was sore from hitting it, but the doctors said it was normal. "Food Is ready," Felix said, smiling at the two of them.

The day continued like always, Felix and hyunjin saying bye to Hyunjin's mother. It seemed hyunjin was most awkward around her. He'd already explained to Felix that his mother rarely talked to him, which is why it was confusing in the first place.

Felix gently placed the glasses in the sink, washing them off. "You've done alot today, let me help." Hyunjin said. "You can barely do anything hyunjin, and you're not doing anything. I'm fine."

Felix pointed out.

Hyunjin frowned at Felix's stubbornness, and he watched felix scrub the dishes.

"I can do stuff, my neck is just sore felix."

"Still." Felix pointed out, a small smile back. Hyunjin watched Felix Felix do chores, looking around at his place. Hyunjin's moms was right, Felix was a nice and tidy person.

Hyunjin slowly walked behind Felix, hugging him closer behind him.

"I love you."

He whispered into Felix's ear.

"I love you more." Felix giggled In response to the question.

"Let's get married."

Htunjin said.

"Is that your way of proposing?"

"Yes, I don't have the ring yet but I can make it happen." Hyunjin said, wrapping his arms against felixs neck, sitting against his shoulder.
Felix turned a little and gave a tender kiss to hyunjins lips, a gentle peppery one following after. The two in there own world.

But the door was suddenly knocked on, who could it be at this hour? It was 10 pm and Korea was getting drenched from rain.

Felix just walked to the door, unlocking it. Opening it with confused eyes when he noticed jeongin.

"Can I stay here? For a month, chan kicked me out."

Jeongin said softly, he didn't know where else to go. His parents were 100% off-limits, and Chan was already pissed at how useless jeongin was in the house. He didn't help anything. Felix was his only option.

Jeongins eyes were glued to the floor, not looking at Felix, but he could feel the eyes on him so gently. He was soaked in rain water and was eager to get out of the cold weather he was standing in.

"Yeah, we have a guest room with a bathroom if you need to freshen up, I'll make you something to eat too."

But the thing was..

To Felix.

Jeongin didn't look like jeongin.
He shut the door watched the water droplets hit the floor everytime Jeongin walked. Hyunjin was also confused, watching Jeongin trail off to the guest bathroom, his clothes in a suitcase and a couple of bags with him.

"He's staying here for a month, and chan kicked him out." Felix said before hyunjin could question. "Oh." Hyunjin mumbled.He didn't have a problem, as Jeongin was one of his friends — that sadly some didn't like. Jeongin was sweet though.

"Sorry, for bothering." The couple heard. Looking back at jeongin,"I.. um, can try and Pay some sort of rent, I'll buy groceries for a month."

"It's fine, I buy them, and hyunjin pays the rent." Felix said. Jeongin was confused, it was like he could smell love between them. It made him sick.

"Oh, alright, goodnight."

Jeongin gave a smile before leaving once more.

Felix's eyebrows raised, he looked back to his future husband was holding back a laugh at the awkward oxygen around them.

______________

Next chapter has a TW 🫡