¹⁰⁸

Jeongin opened the door to the nurses' office. They most likely weren't supposed to be in there, they got in through the library which was open twenty-four hours.

"Are we seriously gonna do this?" Chan asked, a laugh. Jeongin smiled, he remembered the moment like it happened yesterday. Chan said he wanted to fix his mistakes—

This was the first mistake he made.

Jeongin tilted his head, sitting down more slowly against the nurse's bed. Watching Chan lean against the door behind them, locking the door.

This time in front of jeongin face and not lying to him.

"Oh, so you're admiring you locked the door this time?"

"Hey.." Chan said he tilted his head, whispering this joking around in the slightest bit.

Chan placed his hand around jeongins jawline, his thumb brushing against jeongins cheek. A gentle kiss against the boys neck. He wasn't gonna prioritize his own pleasure this time.

More like jeongins, as that was also his second mistake. Jeongin wrapped his legs around chans waist, looking at the back board of the nurses office. It was the same thing as when they were here before graduation.

Except, chan liked him.

Chan didn't seem like he was lying to his face. Chan wasn't taking his virginity in the worst way. It was just the two of them, not the lingering hurt in jeongins body.

"I like you."

Jeongin said, remembering that was what he said to Chan in the moment in the past. Instead of the ignorance Chan said,"I like you too." He smiled.

Felix ran his fingers through hyunjins hair sitting in his arms, if he was being honest the sexual actions made things so much better.

Felix seemed to notice that hyunjin was clearly thinking. He sat up, sitting directly back on hyunjin. Not to mention they were both naked.

"What are you thinking about?"

He asked with a short smile.

"You on my dick currently," Hyunjin said, finally sitting back up against the headboard more. Looking at Felix.

"Besides that."

Felix asked.

"How lucky I am to be with you."

"Oh really? Do you want round two or something?"

"Pfft.. no, I'm saying that because I am lucky." Felix held his blush, just looking down to hyunjins abs. "I'm not lying by the way, you're the first person I've met like this, you make me beyond happy Felix."

Felix just grinned, feeling hyunjins hands rubbing against his waist, showing his pure affection.

He finally found what love was like.

It was like this wasn't it?