⁹²

"So chan took your first time? What a shame." Seungmin said. "Yeah, he didn't really care if it was my first time. I'm realizing now how much he didn't care."
Jeongin said, he still felt a little hurt.

"He told me he liked me and then he just lied, saying how I wasn't anything compared to him. He was embarrassed to even say he did that with me — and the second time we did it, I was just so stupid to believe his apologizes, he ignored me right after." Seungmin could only listen. Tilting his head, how could chan do something like that?

Past

Jeongin was waiting in the classroom, as chan said he wanted to talk. Jeongin loved him so much, it was ruining him the more chan ignored him for another guy, he hated it.

"Hi." Jeongin heard, his head lofted from his gaze on the floor, staring at chan who smiled at him in the door way.

Jeongin smiled back he just noticed him getting closer. His hands safe in his pockets.

"Im sorry, for saying those things to you, it was wrong of me, I was just having a bad day."
Jeongin just kept the same dumb inlove smile. Tilting his head.

"It's okay! I've been thinking about
you, if that makes any sense."

"It does, I've been thinking about you to."

"Really?"

Jeongin giggled, he watched as chan approached even closer, looking jeongin in his eyes, staring around at the way he looked.

"There's a new movie tonight, if you want to go with me? I asked yesterday but you weren't answering your phone, I figured you were busy."

Chan raised both of his eyebrows.
"I'm busy tonight, there's a party I have to go to." He lied. "We can just go to that then? I wouldn't mind being your date."

Chan just looked to the side, he hated when jeongin spoke about random things. He found it annoying, chan rolled his eyes.

"Do you normally talk this much?"

He asked.

"W-What?"

Jeongin asked gently, putting his hands infront of him. He just began picking at his finger nails when chan said this.

"You're talking alot."

"I didn't know, sorry, I have a habit of doing that."

"You're better when you're silent, you're just nice to look at." Chan said, looking him up and down.
"Oh." Jeongin said quietly. He pursed his lips after. It became silent, which made chan chuckle.

"Wow, you're so obedient."
He ruffled jeongins hair and he just began to walk away  almost passing the exit of the door.
"Chan wait, what if we did it again? Would you go on a date with me?" Jeongin asked, he just wanted to see chan, although chan didn't want to see him.

"Here?" Chan asked. "Anywhere you want, anytime, just if you go on a date with me, I really like you."

He didn't know how badly this would affect him til later. Chan stood infront of jeongin who was practically begging with his eyes.

He didn't understand at this moment what a mistake this was.

___________________

So real by wave to earth >>