⁵⁸

Jeongin watched Minho across the mattress. "Are you bored now?" He asked, jeongin was a terrible person.
He knew it, looking at minho just sigh, minho was clearly over it. He chose something over his used to be bestfriend. Something that wasn't even worth it, because he wanted love. He wanted a relationship.

He wanted to be touched, and the only one that gave him that sudden attention of love was Minho. He talked so sweetly towards jeongin, but it all turns out he didn't want anything with him. Jeongin knew it was wrong, he knew jisung sort of liked minho still.

Jeongin felt a cloud of tears in his eyes, he just bit his lower lip. "I know I'm not what you want, I'm just fucked up right now."

"Jeongin what's wrong with you?"

Jeongin just looked at minho who said this so aggressively. "Yes you're boring jeongin, you're fucking annoying as well." Minho yelled.

Everyone was ignoring him.

Chan wasn't texting him back.

Felix wasn't either.

The many apologies sent to jisung, he was leaving him on read.

He hoped minho was the one to listen, but he only insulted jeongin.

"I-Im sorry."

"Jeongin, you ruined my chances with jisung, he rejected me last night because of you."

"I didn't know.."

"Because you're fucking stupid jeongin." Jeongin felt tears run down his face. "Then why did you do this with me? Why did you fucking do this with me if you knew something like this would happen, I'm fucking so tired of this. You called me pretty, you complimented me, I asked you specifically if you liked jisung and you told me no."

"Because I knew you were easy jeongin, everyone knows that, you let anyone in with a single compliment."
Jeongin just stood up, looking minho in the eyes his eyes were puffy and red. His lips trembling.

"Please just leave." Jeongin mumbled, he Bent down, grabbing minhos clothes, shoving them into his chest.
Although minho was already wearing clothes, he brought a spare.

"I will, slut."

"Don't call me that, please." Jeongin said, almost stuttering. Minho slammed the door behind him, making jeongin flinch. He was officially alone.

Hyunjin wasn't awsnering.

Felix wasn't awsnering.

Chan wasn't awsnering.

He'd lost everyone.

Jeongin walked to the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. He looked terrible. He began breaking down, he slowly slid down to the floor of his marble bathroom.

He felt at his lowest.

His phone began ringing though.

Jeongin quickly ran to his phone looking at chan who was calling him.

"Hi, how are you?",

Jeongin smiled.

"Im okay."

Chan said dully.

Jeongin just dropped his smile,"I wanted to ask if you're okay with everything happened, minho said some terrible things about you when he got back home, were all hanging out at jisungs house."

"Oh, yeah." Jeongin mumbled.

"Um, yeah jeongin, are you sure you'll be okay, I'll come over later."

"Please, come over later? I need someone to talk to."

"Okay, I will, see you later."

Jeongin nodded.

He bit his lip and hung up.

Even chan sounded like he didn't want to speak to jeongin. Jeongin hated this.

_________

Ahhhh