⁶⁷

Felix was watching his boyfriend do work. He was so focused on the computer, as he was focusing on getting a new job, with much higher pay.

He forgot about Felix.

Many times. It's been a week without much attention. It's been a week without any type of physical interactions.

Felix just bit his lower lip.

"Is work all you care about now?"

"What?"

Hyunjin asked. He lofted his head from his computer, looking at Felix, who was fresh out of the shower. In hyunjins clothes, attempting to at least get a bit of hyunjins attention. Because he was deprived of the feeling he felt for it.

He knew hyunjin liked Felix like this, but hyunjin just licked his top lip. Sighing as if he was annoyed.
"Felix, I don't want to do this right now. We can do it later." Felix just rolled his eyes and exited the door frame.

Shutting it loudly to let hyunjin know he was truly mad and irritated. He just plopped on the couch, staring at nothing but the blank wall. But the door opened, revealing hyunjin he was clearly just as mad at Felix was.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

He asked.

He'd never spoken to Felix like this.

He was speaking to Felix as if he were a friend. As they were enemies, he happened to be yelling in felixs face as well.

"I don't give you attention for a couple seconds, and you act like this? I'm trying to work, and I've told you this plenty of times.. so why aren't you listening?"

He said.

Staring at Felix's eyes.  Felix slowly looked down. He didn't even want to speak anymore. "You've barely spoken to me this whole week hyunjin, the only free time you get for yourself is when you're out with your friends, you don't even tell me bye or even to think to tell me where you're going."

"I don't have to tell you my every move."

Hyunjin scoffed.

In fact, Felix noticed a shift.

In hyunjins behavior, hyunjin would come home a little later.
He would have this weird smell to him, as if he was attempting to hide this smell. But he seemed more reckless and didn't seem to care about his words towards his very sensitive boyfriend.

"Fine. Go back to fucking working."

Felix said back,"im going out." Hyunjin watched him walk past his still body. Bumping his shoulder, once again, slamming the door shut.

____________

So tired