⁷⁴

Jisung was sitting on his bed. He was staring at his phone, waiting for a text from minho. He was supposed to text jisung about his plans. But he hasn't yet.

He's tried calling as well, nothing.

Was Minho ignoring him?

Jisung looked around at his room, remembering in clear details. Minho was supposed to tell him the details, and jisungs phone faded to a black screen. Showing jisungs horrible reflection. It made him think, what was he doing?

Minho must've been busy, right?

He wasn't ignoring jisung on purpose?..

Right?

Minho bit his lip, feeling the strangers lips on his neck. The feeling was so amazing, but the sound of minhos phone, kept singing to them both. Completely ruining the mood.

Minho rolled his eyes, using his hand to push the stranger off gently to the more side of the bed.
He grabbed his phone, lifting it to see his messages.

Why was jisung acting like this? They weren't dating. Minho was free to anyone he wanted, yet jisung only kept his attention to minho.

"Is that your boyfriend or something?" The guy asked,"Hm, just friends." Minho mumbled, holding the guys' waist.

"He seemed kind of worried about you though, if you have a boyfriend it's fucking messed up you didn't tell me."

The guy pushed himself back, giving a attitude. "Wait he's just a friend —" the other guy which was understandable, leaving the situation. As they were about to hook up.

Minho just pursed his lips, his hands squeezing around the phone. He opened his phone, clicking jisungs contact.

Putting it to his ears, he was really mad he didn't get what he wanted. He hadn't done anything with jisung yet, as jisung didn't want to do anything like this just yet. So minho was being gentle, but waiting wasn't his thing, as he desired jisungs body.

"You didnt contact me, it's late minho."

Jisung said, he seemed a little hurt.

"Yeah, uh, I'm sorry. I'm just a little busy right now." Minho stood up, fixing his clothes. He felt a little light headed, as he did have a couple drinks before jisung contacted.

"Are you at a party?"

Jisung soon asked, noticing the loud music as minho opened the curtains, looking around at the intoxicated highschool kids.

"Yes, why?"

"You said you would.. never mind, It's okay, see you tomorrow." Jisung hung up. Leaving minho, too stare at the same black screen,
Minho knew jisung was dissapointed, he was confused as to why jisung was so heartbroken over this.

Jisung knocked on minhos' door, hoping that minho was home by now. It was 9 pm, he was bringing minho some hang over, because he genuinely cared about him.

"Yes?"

Minho awsnered the door, jisungs eyes averted to the hickeys on minhos neck. "Jisung, what are you doing here?" Minho asked,
Minho was very suspicious about his surroundings, as he wouldn't let the door open any wider than this.

"I was bringing you some hangover, just in case, yknow."

"Thank you." Minho said, taking the small green bottle in his hands, looking over at the crack between minho and the door. "Whose over?"

"It's no one."

Minho said.

"Oh okay, um, I was thinking I could come over for a little bit."

"Maybe next time, I'm sort of busy." Jisung New minho was hiding something. It was obvious.
"Minho, you're hiding something."
Jisung said.

"Why would I be hiding anything?"

Minho scoffed.

"It smells like weed in your house minho, I'm not that dumb, you also have a car that's not even yours in your drive way."

"It's just me and my friends, jisung."

"Hyunjin, nor chan drives that."

"Why are you up my ass about this? were not together, jisung, you're not my boyfriend, and I'm not yours — if you really want to see, you can." Minho opened the door. It was indeed hyunjin and chan. They were smoking as usual.

"Shit, you're so annoying about this."

Jisung heard.

"Well I love you and —"

Minho laughed, his eyes were slightly red. He found jisung saying this funny. Minho nearly
Fell from dying laughing, while jisung stood in pure confusion and hurt.

Did minho not feel the same?Hyunjin and chans eyes were gazing to minho and jisung. Curious eyes when they looked
At the situationship.

"W-Whats so funny?"

Jisung asked.

"You love me? You're so funny, jisung I seriously don't want anything serious with you, you're just so vulnerable it's hilarious."

"Minho, come inside." Hyunjin said, he pulled minhos shoulders back letting him back upside the house. He apologized to jisungs face as it was frozen. This was the first time he told jisung something like this. As it began to occur often.

But jisung was still inlove.

____________

Another update coming :D