⁵⁶

1 MONTH AGO

Jeongin realized that what he had with chan wasn't gonna work out, it was obvious. As much as he wanted it to work out. He just couldn't force it anymore. He was getting bored now, chan was just his friend and chan obviously had someone else as well. Jeongin didn't know who it was truly.

Jeongin opened his phone, he new jisung and felix were both busy. Whose someone he hadn't hung out with? He was friends with hyunjin, chan, used to be seungmin. But minho? He'd never really spoken too except a 90° bow and a single hi.

Jeongin clicked on minhos number,
Waiting for a response. "Hello?" Was the first thing he said. "Are you busy? I was thinking we could get closer, since we're the only people that aren't really close in the friend group."

"Oh, yeah sure I don't mind."

"You can come to my house." Minho was a little suprised that jeongin suggested there first. But minho agreed, jeongin truly didn't mean any attentions of doing anything else. But he didnt know how it let to today.

He honestly didn't see where he went wrong, he couldn't see how he did anything.

PRESENT

jisung was sitting in his major class. Looking bored as usual, he knew he had to pass but he couldn't seriously last much longer if the professor was talking like a Google translated person.

He couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. Jeongin and minho? That was weird to think about. Considering jisung told him everything about how confusing and heart breaking Minho was towards him. He used to cry and vent to jeongin all the time, and jeongin would give feedback and positive responses.

Jisung pouted his lip, placing his head against his palm. He looked out the window of the classroom. Spotting jeongin and minho they were walking together. The hunch still wouldn't go away.

"Can I use the bathroom?" Jisung asked, he stood up. Beginning to walk very quickly but discreetly. He couldn't blow his cover. All he knew was that his gut was telling him something.

What was even more suspicious is the fact they were walking shoulder to shoulder and that close to eachother. Or maybe jisung was jealous. Jisung stood by the entrance of the bathroom door his ears still listening to certain things.

"I haven't seen you all day."

"We have different classes obviously — did you miss me that bad?"

Jisung scoffed, listening to the now annoying voice to him. Minho hummed in response to jeongins question.

"Shouldn't we tell jisung though? I mean I haven't even gotten to speak to him yet.. he won't awsner my calls anyways."

"Don't waste your time then, forget about him. He doesn't deserve to know, plus hes probably sleeping with other guys right now you know how he is."

Jisung opened the door more than quickly. He couldn't let someone talk about him like this while he was literally right there, it was obnoxious.