⁸⁹

Felix shut the door to their shared bedroom, looking at Hyunjin's eager eyes. They were so attractive, almost like siren eyes — he smiled teasingly, slowly crawling on the bed.

"Stop teasing."

Hyunjin begged with a frown. Felix slid into Hyunjin's lap, leaning into his neck. He kissed the spot, going down to the part where Hyunjin's shirt was covering the rest of his upper body.

Felix's hands slid inside Hyunjin's loose t-shirt. , hyunjin lifted his arms, letting Felix remove the shirt from his body, feeling the cold air around him intensely.

Hyunjin held the rim of Felix's shirt, yet Felix seemed a little hesitant about his shirt coming off.

"Sorry."

"Do you not want me to take it off? — you can leave it on."

"It's okay," Felix said; he seemed embarrassed. He'd never acted like this during a moment; he appeared 'insecure'; he looked fine, though. So why was he being so shy and hesitant?

"Felix, if you don't want to do this, we don't have to."

"I know, but you want to and —"
Hyunjin sighed. He held Felix's wrist, gently pulling him off of His lap. He thought hyunjin was mad at him. He was afraid If he didn't do it, hyunjin wouldn't like him anymore.

He hated the way he was thinking recently. He was insecure lately, afraid of what hyunjin would think of his body. So he hadn't been giving himself anyway.

He didn't know what hyunjin would think. It seemed, in the past, it was all hyunjin wanted from him.

Felix just bit his lower lip, sliding into his bed on his side where he covered most of His body with the black sheets and blanket.

"If you didn't want to do it, you shouldn't have attempted Felix."

"I just didn't want you mad at me."

Felix mumbled. He wasn't even looking at hyunjin. He was facing towards the balcony, looking at the moonlight peaking through the curtains.

"I'm not going to be mad because you don't want to have sex with me. I'm not in love with you for just your body."

Hyunjin mumbled. He leaned over Felix's frame, hugging him closer into his chest from behind, holding him gently as his hands rubbed against Felix's waist in reassurance.

"Yeah, I just don't want you to get bored of me... I'm probably overthinking." Felix said he turned around, shuffling towards hyunjin, snuggling into his chest.

He didn't tell hyunjin how he was feeling on the inside. What if he became unattractive? Would hyunjin leave him? He already felt terrible for the past week."Or think that I'm ugly and go." Felix added. He said this quietly.

"I would never find you unattractive... you look beautiful all the time. What do you mean?"

"I don't wanna lose you, hyunjin."

Felix admitted.

He was looking hyunjin in his sympathetic eyes.

"You won't ever lose me."

"Promise."

"Of course, love."

________________

Capable of love by
Pinkpantheress is so good