⁷⁵

Jisung began to become self-conscious. His mindset was simple. If he looked nice enough, Minho would compliment him. Minho would finally look at him in school. Maybe he would even text Jisung back.

Jisung looked at himself, pulling some parts of his face to look at himself in the mirror. Was something wrong with him?

Jisungs phone lit up, making him check in an instant. Yet minho responded only when he wanted from jisung. The message read, "Are you busy?" Jisung smiled, placing his elbows both against the vanity table that held lights around it.

Minho read his message a couple of minutes later, typing. Jisung bit his lower lip, seeing the message.
"Could you send some photos? I'm bored." Jisung obviously said yes, as he was doing anything for attention.

"I miss your body." Jisung couldn't see the problem with this. He couldn't see anything wrong with it.

Jisung responded, with a more flirty response. "Or maybe you can see it in person?" It would be the first time minho came over ever since he told jisung the heartbreaking words.

Jisung looked at himself in the mirror for the second time. Seeing if he needed to fix anything, he was so self-conscious around minho that he tried his hardest to look nice.

Minho didn't live that far away from him, so he was about walking distance. Jisungs phone began ringing once more, noticing it was felix. His best friend since forever.

"Hey, lix."

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Minhos is coming over, so I was getting ready for that." Felix became silent. You could basically hear crickets. "Jisung, I thought we talked about this."

"What do you mean?"

Jisung asked. He was sitting on his bed. Biting his lower lip,"he only wants you when he's horny or bored jisung." The door was knocked on, making jisung stand up.

"Im sorry I have to go." Jisung hung up. Looking back at it, he chose someone who would hurt him a million times rather than someone who genuinely cared for him.

Jisung jogged down stairs, quickly stepping to the front door. Where he opened it, revealing Minho. He looked so handsome. Jisung pursed his lips before flashing a smile.

"Hi, do you want anything?" Jisung asked. He was eagerly waiting for minho to say something about him. Jisung watched him shake his head, slowly holding jisungs hips, pulling him closer.

This is what jisung wanted. But something arrived in his head. It was a question, something that Felix said earlier.

"Are you here because you're bored? You haven't really spoken to me.."

Minhos eyes wandered around jisungs face. The look made jisung uncertain. "Sorry I made it awkward." The silence was very silent. It made jisung feel stupid.

Minho just let go of jisung.

"Sorry."

"Stop apologizing."

Minho said simply. "You weren't responding, so I just thought.." jisung smiled a little, although the smile was awkwardly placed against his lips.

"Jisung, I'm gonna be honest, I did come here because I was bored. I have no other interest in you. Besides your body, we never agree to anything serious. It's hard for me to fall in love."

"Oh."

Jisung said quietly.

"Maybe you should distance from me if you're falling that deep. You wanted this with me, so it's what you're getting."

"I don't understand —"

"Jisung, I'm not even a good person why the fuck would you get attatched to me."

Jisung listened to minhos talking, realizing that minho was sort of right.

"Because, I love you, and I thought I could somehow change you into someone that would be a good person.. because I'm so dearly inlove with you it truthfully hurts and I'm hurting myself for you, you understand right? Deep down I know you don't love me, but if I get past that deep dark depressing feeling I could feel the little attention you give me and it would give me some form of hope to be with yo—"

"Jisung."

Minho interrupted.

Jisung finally busted into tears, looking at minho who was only watching him. He had no emotion when he watched jisungs tears fall so aggressively down his face and onto jisungs very own woodened floors.

"Im ending it here, I won't call or text, it ends here jisung."

"Minho wait –"

Minho turned around ignoring jisung.

_______________

Hi you guys!
This is Also in the past.

GUESS WHOSE BACK