²²

Jeongin watched seungmin across the room. He was Fixing his book shelf. He have a fond smile listening to seungmin talk about his books. It seemed he wanted to say something but he wouldn't say anything.

"Are you alright?"

Jeongin asked, he stood up off the bed. Looking at seungmin who was silent.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just saw something weird today."

"What do you mean?" Jeongin smiled a little, wrapping his arms around seungmins neck, leaning against his warm back. "Chan and jisung, they were flirting today, I only heart a bit of there conversation."

Jeongins eyes widened a little, he just shook his head in disbelief. "Jisung knows what chan did to me in the past, he should know that would be wrong."

"Jeongin, I'm not lying to you, he was supposed to meet him at his house or something. That's all I heard. " seungmin recalled, he pulled out a book to read for the rest of the night, his round glasses sitting against the bridge of his nose.

Jeongin stayed silent on the mattress
A small sigh, he looked down at his phone. He wanted to call jisung not knowing if it was true. He just frowned and grabbed his phone, exiting the room. He didn't want to start anything, it had been peaceful around him.

But anything that bothered him, he never spoke up about it unless he was pushed to that specific point.

"Have you ate?" Seungmin questioned,"yes, I had thank you love." Jeongin smiled softly, letting seungmin place a small kiss against his cheek. He was so affectionate. It took jeongin a moment to get used to.

Jeongin dialed felixs number from his contacts, wondering what he was doing. He put the phone up to ear.

"Hi lix."

Jeongin smiled.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, what made you think there was something wrong?"

"You usually call me to vent, I'm at hyunjins right now but he's in the shower so he won't hear anything."

"Wait, you're at hyunjins?"

Jeongin blinked, he was heavily confused.

"We made up. But don't change the subject."

"Okay fine, well, seungmin told me that he over heard when he was cleaning up that jisung and chan were gonna have something going on and I feel a certian way about it.. even though I'm not supposed too, I'm just confused I guess."

Jeongin heard the silence. Felix was obviously a little shocked.

"Chan and jisung? I thought he liked minho, I mean the two did dissappear for for a minute towards the end. But he knows what he did to you right?"
Felix recalled. Because jisung obviously knew how betraying it would be if he slept with jeongins ex.

"Yeah maybe I'm over thinking it, thank you." The two said there goodbyes to eachother telling eachother goodnight. But still why would jisung lie if he called and asked just for comfortmation..

He bit his lip nervously, staring down at the screen on his lap. He was sitting on the island table of seungmins kitchen because he often did that. "Babe, do you wanna shower with me?" Seungmin asked, he stood between his legs, putting his hands behind jeongins body.

"I already took one earlier, but thank you." Jeongin stated. Placing a peppery kiss against seungmins lips. He loved how happy he was in his relationship.

TIME SKIP

jisung was sitting next to his old bosses office. He was hoping to get his old job back, there was no turning back after this.

"Long time no see huh, you came back?" His boss recalled,"why is that?" Even his boss new how bad the environment was. Of course he had people that punished the guys that disrespected jisungs rules. But jisung still went through it.

"I just.. need money, I missed it here anyways."

He missed the validation.

Not the job in general.

Jisung gave a fake smile. Everyone knew him here anyways, he just sighed watching his boss smile.

He was back to base one, again.

_________

AHHHHHH