¹⁹

EARLIER

Jisung grabbed the neatly folded clothes that were on minhos dining room table. He left them there. From the last hang out.

"Minho do you want to maybe go to the party tonight? — it's not really a party but.. seungmins hosting it as a get together before college  and stuff."

Jisung asked.

"Yeah, I have to go, my friends are going."

"Im your friend?"

Jisung asked, he was curious.

"Yeah, your my friend, why?"

Jisungs smile just faded, he just chuckled lightly. Why was it always one sided between them? It didn't make sense. Minho only hung out with jisung, friend wise, they watched movies together and chilled like friends.

Forgetting there lustful past. "No reason, just wanted to make sure."
He played it off as if that was the reason. But the truth was he wanted to be more than friends.

He wanted to kiss minho now.

Minho looked so pretty, rubbing his fingers through his hair and flashing soft smiles to jisung. The two were staring at eachother in silence the tension on jisungs end arriving quickly.

He quickly pressed his lips against minhos, at first, minho didn't kiss back. But he soon gave in, holding jisungs waist tightly in his embrace.

Minho what are you doing? You don't even truly like him. Minho broke the kiss quickly, although it was hard to pull away from the addicting and familiar taste. But he had to snap out of it, he wasn't like that anymore.

Jisungs eyes dashed around the room. "Minho i.." He was cut off.
"You should go it's getting a bit late."
Minho smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, you're right, I'll get home safely."

PRESENT

Jisung was with the 2 people he loved the most. His bestfriends. But he felt eyes on him once more, turning back to look at the mysterious eyes. They were minhos.
Jisung hated, that the two went back to normal.

They hadn't spoken to eachother since earlier today.

"What happened?"

"What? Why do you assume something happened." Jisung chuckled lightly. They both could see it on jisungs face.

They were giving a look of disbelief,
"Fine, earlier, I kissed him, he didn't kiss back though so it was useless. I don't want know why I did." Felixs mouth parted, as well as jeongins.

"I thought.. maybe he'd like me back,
I guess I was just getting the wrong idea."

"You should move on, you have 500 other dudes you could easily get but you're stuck on one jisung."

Felix pointed out. But he should seriously not be speaking, he was still eyeing hyunjin across the room.
He was talking with his friends. Why were they growing up? Seriously, Felix actually wanted to commit to a guy, hyunjin doing the same.

Sometimes he wanted too return to his old self. Where he didn't have those feelings for hyunjin and everything was crazily placed.

But he seriously couldn't go back, it was toxic. Dealing with his old boss and going between guys and guys. He didn't think he could even do that anymore. Because the person who lived in his mind was hyunjin.

"Me and seungmin are going on a trip, I'm meeting his parents." Jeongin smiled, seungmin really had the best of jeongin showing. Jeongin always smiled now, he was happy and wasn't ripping himself apart for a shitty guy anymore.

The two were friends now, but it was obviously chan was guilty.

"Meeting his parents?" Felix gasped sarcastically. Covering his mouth and looking near at jisung. "Yes, I'm very nervous but maybe they'll like me."
Jeongin frowned.

"He rented this place didn't he?" Jisung questioned. It was a extravagantly made place it was certainly expensive.

They continued talking for hours upon that. Getting drinks, and laughing together. Felix enjoyed nights like that.

"Jisung ah can we talk?"

Jisung turned around, his heart almost dropping when he saw minho
Behind him. He just nodded hesitantly, he just gave a fake smile.

Shit.

__________

Hiii

Angst?