¹⁰⁴

Chan took the hot noodles away from the microwave, a small sigh thinking about yesterday. Jeongin just showed up. He hadn't spoken to him in months.

Jeongin was truthfully clueless to not know that Chan was still in love with him. If he could go back and change everything he would, seungmin wouldn't even be in the picture.

If would just be them, no seungmin.

His doorbell rang, making his train of thoughts come to a stop. He just walked to the door, noticing how no one ever knocked on his door unless it was a delivery or something.

He opened the door, a little stunned to see jeongin once again.
But he looked a little sad, a little was understandable, he looked as if he'd done something very bad.

"Hey."

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Seungmin left me, again."

Jeongin said lightly.

He just slowly lowered his eyes towards his own feet. "He said I wasn't good enough for him, and I couldn't be stable enough in a committed relationship— I didn't know what to say so.."

"I'm sorry," Chan said, he slowly pulled jeongin closer. Holding him tightly. Though the news made him happy he didn't say any of that, he could only support the boy.

"He also kicked me out, so." Jeongin giggled. He revealed the suitcase behind him. "If you have space, I can live here again, we can  be roommates!"

"Of course." Chan smiled, this all happened so suddenly Chan was confused. "So it just ended like that? Seriously?" Chan asked, full-on questioning.

"Yeah, I'm too much of a mess for him, he has so many things to do, and dealing with someone like me isn't fitting with him, as he said."

Chan just sat on the couch, watching as jeongin sat next to him.

"I think I've missed you."

Chan scoffed.

"What could you miss jeongin? I treated you less of a human."

"That's what's wrong, I missed what was wrong with you."

Chan's lips parted a little upon hearing this. "I don't like good guys," jeongin frowned.

EARLIER

Jeongin opened the door to his and seungmins house, noticing how awkwardly silent it was. He did happen to notice the suitcase.

"Hey, what's this for?" Jeongin asked, noticing seungmin sitting out on the couch," were done."

"Hm?" Jeongin asked softly," as in I'm breaking up with you jeongin, we aren't meant for each other like I thought we were." Seungmin said honestly.

This is how it ended between them, on a random afternoon, but, jeongin wasn't as hurt as he thought he was. He thought he'd be terribly hurt.

But he wasn't.

He felt sort of confused on this.

"Did I do something?"

Jeongin asked.

"No, I just need someone who's actually only thinking of me."

"What are you talking about?—"

"You think of him jeongin, I know it, if you want him, go have him. I'm not gonna fight for space in your heart. If you want to fuck up your love life even more, go back to him. You know exactly who I'm talking about."

Seungmin said calmly. The breakup was oddly calm, everything about it was. The two had noticed the decline in emotions so maybe they both felt the sadness and urgent sense of breaking up.

________________

HEY