⁹⁰

Minho moved the food in the pan,
He was making dinner for Jisung when he got home. He was a rookie at this relationship stuff. So, he was trying his hardest to change and be the perfect guy Jisung wanted out of him.

The door rang, making Minho's head go over his shoulder, a curious look when he walked up to exit. He wasn't expecting visitors. He twisted the door knob, a sigh when he noticed who it was.

"You're seriously trying to start over with him? After the five years, he's like you, and he's so stupid."

"What do you want?"

Minho asked, purely annoyed at his failed situation. "Whatever — are you busy?" The guy asked with a small smile.

"You're so shameless, and I have a boyfriend."

"Didn't stop you last time; we had fun, didn't we?" The guy said Minho was lucky he was a calm person; he was starting to get secretly aggravated at the voice. He slowly noticed how he was falling deeper into everything. His ex, the one now inside of his apartment — sounded so annoying all of a sudden.

"No, we didn't get out; I'm serious — I love Jisung, and I'm trying to make him happy."

"Do you love him, or do you just feel guilty?" The guy asked. Minho just went back to his kitchen. Ignoring the thoughts he was trying to play discreetly in minhos brain.

"Minho, cmon we had something."

"We had nothing."

Minho argued.

"It took you five years just to get your shit together? For one guy? It's not going to last long, Minho, so when you're feeling stupid, don't come to me like Last time."

"I'll never come to you for anything." Minho heard a slam behind him, indicating the guy had finally left. It was about time, as Jisung was almost home.

'Do you love him, or do you just feel guilty?'

Minho bit his lip briefly, putting the spatula down in the pan. He'd already made the food, but he was thinking harshly.

Jisung liked him for over five years, most likely. Yet Minho was just now trying to fix it. Was he feeling guilty? Rejecting and using jisung for the past years.

"Hi." Minho heard, hearing the sound of keys jingling as well as the door shut. A bag hitting the floor as well. Was he just guilty for not loving Jisung?

Maybe he was overthinking.
"Hi," Minho said gently, feeling Jisung's presence behind him. "You alright?" Jisung aske. He smiled, making Minho finally look at him.
"You seem tense." He also pointed out, hugging Minho from behind, smelling the cologne he was addicted to on minhos body.

"I'm not. I made dinner, your favorite."

"Really? Thank you."

"I'm doing good, right?" Minho asked, looking at Jisung for some type of reassurance. The truth is, Minho had never received much love, so he often wanted attention secretly. He enjoyed being held like a child and loved. Because his parents never gave him that type of validation.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm trying to change for you."

Jisung smiled a little.

"Yeah, you're doing good, I promise."

Minho nodded. Jisung turned to the dinner table, where his eyes wandered around. He noticed
something. A phone, it wasn't minhos

"Whose is this?"

Jisung asked Curiously. He was holding the phone up to his face.

"Oh, um."

'Right, no secrets'

Minho thought. He couldn't lie to Jisung like he had been doing for years. "My ex, he came by and
He was putting things in my head. He must've left his phone." Minho quickly reached for it. But Jisung pulled his arm back, making it unreachable.

"How does he know your address?"

"I don't know."

Minho said.

Jisung bit his lip and just handed it to Minho, watching him walk to the entrance, setting the phone in his bag. Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and quickly walked towards minhos structure, grabbing the sides of his face and looking around oddly.

"What are you doing?" Minho muttered, confused. A small chuckle, jisung was oddly cute checking minhos body. "Just making sure you didn't cheat on me or anything. Dumbasses like him would leave marks."

"Jisung, I'm not gonna cheat on you."

Minho said, holding jisungs soft hands in his own, just looking at him.

"I promise."

"Okay, I believe you."

Jisung said.

Maybe minho was making a effort.

__________________

I listen to the most slow songs when writing it gives me motivation