Jisung slipped his croptop on. He was having a onenightstand with this guy, he invited jisung into his apartment. The first guy to do that.
As he stood up, fixing his skirt. This was months before minho and jisung even spoke.

"Where are you going?" The guy asked. "What?.. oh I was going back to work." Jisung mumbled, a awkward smile,"why? You don't wanna cuddle or something? You probably haven't ate."

He stood up as well, opening the door the bedroom they were in. Jisung moving out of the way to let minho through. He was shirtless. Only wearing jeans and his boxer brand showing.

"Oh that's not really needed.." jisung smiled, he just fixed his hair. He walked to the kitchen as well following minho.

"I think it is, I can't let you just go, feels wrong."

He put a put on the stove. "I don't know to cook so I'll just make ramen - does that sound nice?" Jisung smiled to himself, admiring the guy. He didn't even know his name. He didn't know in the future he'd fall for him.

"Im jisung, by the way."

Jisung said, looking down at his lap.
"I'm minho, do you want something else to wear, it's cold." It was December that they met. The two were clearly fond of eachother.

"Sure hyung." Jisung said. "Just call me minho.. I don't mind it." Jisung didn't respond watching minho do this. He was respectful and seemed caring.

He handed jisung a sweater. Setting it infront of him, jisung was cold, but he wasn't really allowed to where things that covered his skin, there wasn't enough skin showing.

"So you're a.."

Jisung looked at him for a moment. Knowing what he was gonna say.

"No, nothing like that.. I just earn money and give it to my boss."

"So you don't get any of it?"

"I get the tips.. not really much of the total pay."

Minho put his hand on his shoulder. Jisung couldn't keep his eyes off minho as he placed his hands on the edge of the counter, zoned out looking at the marble.

"Thank you for taking care of me, they just usually leave.."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Jisung said a small chuckle. He put his sweater on. Sighing to himself as it seemed minho wore sizes bigger than him.

"It looks good on you."

Minho chuckled.

"Hmm! It's not funny." Jisung said.

He'd never felt comfortable with a stranger like minho. "Okay okay, I won't." The first time they met was filled with giggles and laughs. It was a blur to feel the way they did now.

After jisung ate. He was almost quick to take off the sweater. "No, keep it, it's cold." Jisung just smiled.

"This is expensive minho..I can't keep it."

"Then come back agian and return it."

He leaned in a little closer agianst the door. A smirk. "Such a flirt.. I'll bring it back." Jisung blushed, he closed the door behind him..

" Jisung blushed, he closed the door behind him

PRESENT

Felix brushed his hair looking in the mirror. It was a skip day for him considering he'd needed a break he was rather stressed from school. His door was knocked on making him sigh.

He walked to the door. Unlocking both the locks before he noticed hyunjin standing there.

"what are you doing here?"

"You weren't at school today."

"So?"

"Just checking on you stupid."

Hyunjin opened the door wider. Letting himself in rather than waiting for Felix.

"It's 9 pm at night hyunjin."

Felix smiled.

"Hmm, I noticed."

He rolled his eyes going to felixs bed, as If it was his.

"Chan met this guy today. The guy seemed way to sweet for him, his name is jeongin."

Felix listened.

He was fixing his hair to work his shift. "Hm. Really? He's new?" "Yeah, seeing them talk was like seeing a bad ending happen." Felix put the straightener down, facing him.

"You don't know, they may last longer than expected, that's if they date."

"What if me and you Dated?"

Felix paused.

He looked at hyunjin through the mirror only scoffing. "Me and you don't date we both said that." Hyunjin just smiled standing up.

"I guess you're right baby."

He winked.

"Don't call me that.. pervert."

Felix spat out, grabbed some clothes from the drawer. "I'll go on this shift with you, maybe you can do something for me." Hyunjin pulled Felix's hair back making him smirk biting his lip. His eyes still following hyunjin as he walked out. Closing the door.

He felt his stomach become filled with..

Butterflies?

That's what he was feeling?

Felix couldn't explain it.

He just stood up ignoring it grabbing his phone in the process. He only had a 5 hour shift to do with jisung, he hadn't seen his bestfriend all day.

He knew jisung was struggling with something but he never really said specifically. He never really showed his true emotions.

He sat in hyunjins car. "Why do you have to make yourself look good?"

"Because, it's apart of the job, idiot."

"But other guys will look at you.."
He put a hand on Felix's thigh. Making Felix slowly avert his eyes to the hands that hyunjin were creeping up.

"I have work in 30 minutes, don't do this right now." Hyunjin smirked, removing his hands. They began driving, talking about random stuff as usual. When he pulled in. He locked the door. Making Felix utterly confused.

He pouted a little.

"What's this for?"

"Sit down."

"What?"

Felix asked, looking down at where hyunjin was patting, his lap.

"I said, sit down, Felix."

____________

Introducing a new side couple next chapter :))