³⁸

Chan cleared his throat, nervously opening the door to jeongins room.
He just sat down slowly, the air felt awkward due to this.

"So uh." Chan started, he faced jeongin who was now confused. Jeongin just sat his book down, waiting for further words.

"Do you wanna.. go on a date, If you aren't busy I'm just asking."

"Of course, when?"

Chan just smiled a little, which he rarely did. "Tomorrow at 6, if that's okay with you." Jeongin just pulled Chan into a hug, making the older
Confused. Jeongins hands around him, comforting him was confusing.

"That's okay, I don't mind." Jeongin said, he mumbled those words in the crook of Chans neck. Cuddling him closer, but, chan didn't deserve this treatment, why was jeongin giving it to him?

"Ah, jeongin I don't really deserve this."

"Well you're trying to change right?
I'm proud of you for at least trying."

Chan felt his heart beat bump out if his chest. Those words, I'm proud of you they were heart fluttering. Chan just kept his blush to himself, looking away from jeongin.

"You've hurt me, but you're improving. I know you are." Jeongin broke the hug, a soft smile. That was one of chans priorities right now. Improving himself, and working on school.

Which is what he was doing earlier.
Jeongin was helping him with that,
Since they took the same major. Because they were oddly into the same things, it just worked out like that.

TIME SKIP

"The water is so pretty, look."

Felix smiled, he sat down on the sand, near the water. The waves were so calm they both sat down near the water. Smelling the fresh scent of the breeze.

Hyunjin couldn't erase how pretty Felix looked right now, it was sunrise, and his freckles were showing. He sometimes covered them, which was annoying.

"What is it?"

"Nothing you just look really pretty."
Felix blushed. Looking back forward to the blue sea and orangeish yellow sky above them.

"Oh look!" Felix pointed to a small bar towards the front. "I want to try one of the margaritas." Felix pouted,
Hyunjin imdetially stood up,"I'll get it." Felix found it sweet. His hair was blowing in the wind. A small sigh, he just looked over at the rocks that you could hear crashing against the waves.

Hyunjin walked up to the bar, noticing a guy who was sitting near him. Playing with his drink alone, the two made eye contact for only a split second but hyunjin broke it quick enough. But he could still feel the eyes of the other on him.

"Is that your boyfriend? Back there."

The guy questioned, clearly confused. Hyunjin hummed in response.

"You're very hot, he's lucky."

"I know."

Hyunjin responded, a awkward smile. The guy just scoffed, continuing back to his drink. Hyunjin just didn't see the need to be nice to other guys who weren't his boyfriend.

"It was a compliment."

"I know that as well — thank you."
Hyunjin thanked the bar tender who was holding there drinks out. The guy just raised an eyebrow, watching
Hyunjin walk away. He could care less that the guy was watching him to intensely.

"Who were you talking to?"

Felix asked, taking the drink. The drink looked wonderful, it was coated with sugars on the outside.
"Some guy, it doesn't really matter."
Hyunjin smiled. He sat down next to his boyfriend continuing to look at his pretty face and dots through the sunlight.

"I wanna be with you forever."

Hyunjin said softly.

Looking Felix into his eyes. "Sorry, I don't know why I said that." Hyunjin said quickly after. He sighed, dissapointingly looking towards the ocean once more.

"No, I never want to leave you as well. I've never been treated like this so." Felix put his head on hyunjins shoulder, feeling a kiss on his forehead.

"I promise I'll never leave you."

Hyunjin smiled, running his Hands through his hair. He truly enjoyed this moment with everything in his heart. The sun looking as pretty as his boyfriend.

______

Did not know how to end this