⁸⁰

Jeongin was sitting in front of the toilet, his fingers harshly gripping his hair as he leaned against it. His elbows propped up, he felt sick to his stomach; he'd felt like this for a couple of days now.

Tears streaming down his face, he felt so terrible he wasn't able to go to work. He'd been living at Felix's and Hyunjins for a week now,

"Jeongin? Are you alright?"

It was Felix.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Jeongin lied. He sniffed as he wiped his face. Maybe it was the pills he took. The medications that he took to be happy and maybe feel like he meant something to the world.

He stood to his feet weakly and opened the door; Felix looked pretty. He was wearing jeans, a brown sweater, and some shoes that matched. The two must've been going on a date.

Felix glanced over at the bottle of pills. "You only have about ten left,"
Felix said, a little concerned. Picking up the bottle to look at the instructions. How could he be out when they got them four days ago?

"Yeah.."

Jeongin became silent, noticing Felix's face. "You're supposed to take 2 a day, how many have you been taking?"

"Um, I can't really.. say."

Felix sighed.

"Are you trying to overdose?"

Felix questioned, watching Jeongin's face. Felix couldn't lie, jeongin looked terrible, his eyes were baggy and they were low and narrow as If he didn't want anything to do with the world anymore.

"Jeongin I know it's hard but you have to think, it always gets better, if you die now you won't be able to get through this, you'll die before you find out what it's like not being like this. You have to let go of the shit that someone else has put you through, you can't let them win and you can't die and let them think they're #1 — you can't lose like this."

Jeongin felt as if his own mother was scolding him.

He watched felix open the trashcan with his foot, throw the pills in there, and take the bag with him, wrapping it up quickly.

"Please take care of yourself."

Felix said.

But suddenly, Felix watched as jeongins eyes blinked slowly, he really didn't look so good now. He slowly fell to the floor, his body hitting the cold bathroom tiles. He could only see Felix's dirty Converses that matched his brown sweater as he dialed some number on his phone.

But it all went black in that moment.

__________________

Muhahahahaah