⁹⁴

Felix was sitting on the couch, looking at the TV. Hyunjin was at work doing whatever he usually did at his workplace. Copy things down. The Halloween party was
This weekend, he had an outfit planned, and everything hyunjin matched him.

It was going to be excellent. Felix's phone began ringing; it was hyunjin. Hyunjin didn't usually call at these times, so it was weird.
Felix stretched out to the side table, reaching for his phone and quickly putting it to his ear.

"Yes?"

"So, my sister had a baby —"

"You have a sister?"

Felix asked.

"Yes, love, I do, but she's unable to take care of it.. my parents are too busy, and it only leaves us so."

"Wait, what? Slow down."

Hyunjin sighed.

"My sister can't take care of it, so they're thinking about us taking care of it," Hyunjin said as if this wasn't a big deal. Felix was good with kids, though. It's just that Hyunjin never told Felix he had a sister.

"So.. we'd be the parents?"

"Yeah, I mean, the law is calling me nonstop about it. The adoption centers aren't taking anymore, where the only thing he has left."

"But isn't that a big step? I mean, we aren't even married, hyunjin."
Felix said, standing to his feet as it became severe in their conversation.

"I know. It's random. Out of the blue, I've already agreed."

"Hyunjin, you didn't talk this over with me." Felix leaned against the kitchen counter, and he was nervous now. What if he wasn't a good parent? He was in his 20s and wasn't ready to be a parent.

"But hyunjin I —"

Hyunjin suddenly hung up, not letting Felix hear another word from him.

What the hell?

Was all that Felix could think.
He wasn't ready for any of this? And now hyunjin was letting the kid stay with them? How was Felix going to balance this with his activities?

How were they going to feed the child? They hardly ever made home-cooked meals. They always ordered takeout because they were both Busy. Felix just stared into the black TV, reflecting on his frustrated state.

He couldn't understand why hyunjin didn't say this earlier.
Were they even married yet? Yet hyunjin wanted to help like this, and it was a big jump from what Felix was ready for.

He played with the piercing in his mouth; he wanted to scream. He hated how he loved hyunjin enough not to be that mad at hyunjin. Although he wanted to, he just couldn't.

He loved him too much.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing no other. He looked stressed. Which was common, considering how much he worked coming back from an incident.

"Hyunjin, you never even discussed this with me."

"'Can we discuss this tomorrow? I'm tired." Hyunjin asked. Felix watched his boyfriend walk to the bedroom and shut the door behind him, practically ignoring Felix.

Felix scoffed. He just opened the door a little, stepping into the room.

"Hyunjin, you didn't tell me about this earlier." Hyunjin removed his blouse, unbuttoning it very slowly, looking at Felix as he did. "I just found out today, Felix." Felix bit his lower lip, watching Hyunjin face, and he seemed stressed. Felix tried to understand, but you had to see from both sides.

"You got a new piercing color, and it's cute."

"Thought you forgot I had this one."

"No, I realized it yesterday night. I could feel the metal," Hyunjin smirked.

God, it was so hard to be mad at him when he looked like this. His eyes hung low as he dropped into his king-sized bed, covering himself with the soft, fluffy black coverings. The lampshade adds a nice touch to Hyunjin's beautiful body.

"Don't worry, Felix. I promise it'll be okay." Hyunjin said.

Felix just trusted hyunjins word.

Hoping it would be okay.

______________

Ahahahhaa
Very sleepy and hungry rn