⁴⁸

Felix was doing notes on people's feelings and how they work specifically how the brain works when you love someone. The anxiety and worrying that comes with it.

Felix just smiled, remembering how hyunjin would treat him, he was shameless as hyunjin was just right beside him, making notes as well. But the two weren't speaking to eachother.

Felix took out his phone when the professor announced a break in the class, it would last about 30 minutes considering he took about 1 light year to talk.

He truthfully never deleted the photos of him and hyunjin. He stared at the pictures of the two at the beach before they broke up, he was being discreet though, not wanting hyunjin to see what he was doing.

"I missed the paragraph two notes, could I borrow yours?" Hyunjin asked, Felix just nodded. He flipped through his notebook, handing hyunjin the specific notes that was highlighted in pink. Making hyunjin smile, Felix always looked good in pink, was his first thought.

He looked good in anything.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just cute. The way most of your things are in different shades of pink." Hyunjin laughed. "Not all in pink, some are in blue." Felix mumbled in response clearly embarrassed.

"Hey, hyunjin are you going to that party tonight?" Felix looked over at
A guy who was clearly attempting at flirting. Felix couldn't do anything either, hyunjin wasn't his boyfriend anymore. Felix didn't even care for real, why should he care?

"Ah, yeah why?" Hyunjin said, Felix tried his best not to listen. If hyunjin wanted to move on he could.

Totally didn't bother Felix.

"I was thinking we could go together, if you aren't going with someone else."

The guy recalled.

"Ah, I'm already going with someone.
Sorry." The stranger was clearly dissapointed, but he didn't try and show it turning around to face the projected notes. "What time should we go?" Hyunjin asked Felix.

"What? — oh, you shouldn't have rejected him like that! He clearly wanted to go with you."

"But I want to go with you not him."

Hyunjin said sternly.

Felix felt the tension arrise when hyunjin said this. He just sat back in his chair, pushing his hips forward and crossing his arms.

"You can pick me up at 6 I guess."
Felix said softly. It's obviously hyunjin wasn't gonna take no for a awnser.

TIME SKIP

Felix fixed his hair, staring at every inch to make sure it looked good. Totally not because hyunjin was picking him up. "You look good lix."
Jisung pointed out. He was wearing
A backless black croptop that showed off his tattoo, because he wanted everyone to see it obviously, and some black shorts that went together.

Jisung was wearing the same but in red so they were matching. "So you and minho.." Felix trailed on, smirking at jisung through the mirror. "Nothings happening between us, he doesn't even like me, it's one sided." Felix frowned.

"Im sure a side of him likes you."

"There's nothing to like about me Felix."

Jisung said. This kinda hurt Felix, making him stop his moments watching his bestfriend grab his phone.

"He's picking me up anyways, I have to go, he's outside." Jisung said, he waved bye and shut the door before Felix could even get his sentence out.
Felix couldn't believe his bestfriend said this to him, jisung was Beautiful Felix didn't understand why jisung didn't see it.

________

Next chapter might be spicy..