⁸⁸

The night was great; everyone got along, and no grudge between anyone held. Jeongin was happy and healthy, and Jisung was happy with Minho. Finally, Minho got his shit together after four whole years, which was embarrassing.

"Let's play a game, and it's a couple drinking game,"  Felix said.
He ignored Jeongin and Seungmin, who could only look at each other with confused eyes. The two weren't even together; what did Felix mean by 'couple'?

Jeongin put his knees to his chest, sitting against the couch with Seungmin while everyone was on the ground. The TV is playing in the background, but it is also being talked over.

"I'll go first," Felix said, demonstrating the game.
Hyunjin Curiously watched as Felix picked up a random card,
"You show your partner the card and then demonstrate what the card says!"

Hyunjin watched Felix put the card in front of his face, looking at it momentarily. A chuckle as he reached for the liquor, pouring It into a tiny shot glass; he took the shot quickly, holding it there, and put his lips to Felix before it could burn his mouth and the flavor take over.

Transporting the liquor to felixs mouth. They let the feeling linger as they began a small make out session.

"Get a room."

Minho said, making the two stop after the well-demonstrated motions.

"Y-Yeah like that."

Felix stuttered, he shyly put the card down beside them.

He was shocked at Hyunjin's confidence, it made felixs stomach tingle. "Ah, um, Felix we aren't really a couple.. just friends." Jeongin said shyly.

"We can still do it."

Seungmin said.

"If you want." Seungmin asked, tilting his head down at jeongin.
'Fuck' was all Jeongin could think, noticing seungmins eyes. They had different emotions. Jeongin wouldn't mind making out with Seungmin.

"Y-Yeah, I'll do it, just for fun — yeah."

Jeongin stuttered.

"You sure?"

Seungmin asked, his lips whispered, although no one was paying attention anymore he still asked. He didn't want to force jeongin, that was weird.

"Yeah, sure why not? It's not like we haven't kissed before."

Jeongin giggled.

He was nervous though, he wanted to do it. He was just nervous.  "Oh hey, it's a simple card! Just make out." Jisung said a frown. He most likely wanted them to get a nastier card.

Just make out?

Jeongin was loosing his self control as seungmin leaned in, tilting his head a little to get a better kiss angle. Before there lips finally touched, moving a little at the same time, his hands landing gently against jeongins cheek.

Seungmin soon broke it though, a proud smile when he looked at his friends, everyone ooeing from the confidence between the two.

Jeongin was so shy he couldn't show his face. Looking down and begging for felix to stop teasing them.

"Okay, bye!" Felix said. Waving bye to his friends, giving jeongin and jisung a gentle hug, he was a little tipsy and so was hyunjin. Both of there faces red enough to look like cherries on there cheeks.

He shut the door behind him, locking it as he made intense eye contact.

"Let's do it."

"What?"

"You said you wanted me, so I'm letting you have it."

Hyunjin jumped off the couch, a literal cheer coming from his lips. He was like a kid who was finally getting that specific toy he begged for on Christmas day.

He wanted to try some things as well.

______________

Smut in the next chapter ;D