⁸¹

Jeongin fixed his eyes on Seungmin, standing with a clipboard beside him. He felt weak, and his stomach felt empty. He sighed, rubbing his eyes as he made sudden eye contact with Seungmin.

"We had to pump your stomach join, and you tried to overdose."
Jeongin sighed. He just watched Seungmin set the clipboard on the mini desk before him. He was disappointed in Jeongin as it showed all over his face.

"Felix and hyunjin had already left. They had reservations for later." Jeongin felt tears emerge; he was so stressed. He felt weakness because he let the people who did him poorly almost win. Seungmin explained that his heart stopped beating for two minutes. In those couple minutes, he was a loser.

"So what now?"

Jeongin asked.

"You will be precisely cared for, by me."

"What does that mean?" Jeongin asked, Curiously. Seungmin gently placed himself on Jeongin's hospital bed. He was looking at jeongin with sensitive eyes. "I'm busy during the day and can't keep coming to this room as I am one of the top surgeons in Korea. So you'll be staying with me til you get better. You'll be taking liquid medications because you didn't take the other ones right."

Jeongin laughed a little at Seungmins' jokes.

"And you will be alone for some hours, but I can trust you alone jeongin; you won't sit and do anything too, you'll do specific chores to distract you while I'm gone."

Jeongin bit his lip a little, looking down. The two could only look at eachother for a small moment before parting there eyes out of shyness.

"I live somewhere different now, it's much larger so if you need anything when we get home. Just tell me." He slowly held jeongins hand, which was a shocker to jeongin, but I was oddly comforting.

"I do forgive you, by the way — and if you need anything, you can just page me with this button okay?" Jeongin nodded obeyingly.
He ended it there, standing back up, shoving his hands into his coat pockets, closing the door lightly behind him.

Maybe that's what he needs.

A second chance.

Because after those 2 minutes of death. He also realized that life isn't about just sadness and anxiety. It was about living the moment and overcoming the sad moments that make it dreadful.

So he decided here. He would forget about everything, and make things right to certian people.

_________________

Jeongin character devolpement?