¹⁰⁷

Chan walked around the small downtown area, chan lived next to a China town which was extremely convenient. Jeongin smiled noticing the different noodle shops and dessert shops.

"Hey, what about there?"

"That place? I heard it wasn't the best." Jeongin frowned. The exterior was pretty, so it made the whole thought of the restaurant beautiful.

"I didn't think you'd move back in with me."

"I don't have enough self-respect to stay away from you Chan," Jeongin said. Chan understood what this meant, he just watched jeongin walk before him, the lights shining against Jeongins backside.

"I've never done anything good for you jeongin, I've always done something stupid." He said.

"I wish I would've gone back and changed how I acted, I wish I could've gone back and redo my mistakes."

"You can redo your mistakes."

"How? It was In the past.." Chan chuckled. "Redo the mistakes in the future with me.." jeongin said, the lights seemed to dim around them as the nights got darker.

Chan just looked at jeongin who suggested this. Was he saying to try again? Chan wouldn't mind it at all.

"Okay, sure, I don't mind that."

"So.. when did you notice feelings for me, we'll start there and redo that."

Chan just laughed, he couldn't believe jeongin was serious in that moment. But by the looks of it, he was dead serious. The time he fully noticed it was when they were in the nurses office, the time he tricked the boy completely, he lied and manipulated.

"When we were in the nurses' office, you remember? I was hurt and you said you were gonna help me?"

Chan said. He didn't think jeongin was being serious about actually recreating that.

Hyunjin watched Felix stir the food around they were alone today but it was silent, awfully silent. Jisung was the sitter and Felix approved this.

Hyunjin approached very slowly, gently placing his two arms around Felix's waist, hugging him. In hopes Felix would say something.

"I'm sorry for making you feel that way, I didn't know, I've been focused on myself, work, and the child."

"It's okay."

Felix said softly. He turned around, setting the notch low on the simmering food. Turning to look at hyunjin who was non-verbal at the moment just looking Into felixs eyes made him happy.

"Im sorry I'm acting like this, I was worried you didn't love me anymore. I'm just worried I'm not becoming a good enough person for you."

"You've always been a good enough person for me Felix."

Hyunjin placed a small kiss against Felix's forehead, pulling him even closer, wrapping his arms around Felix's waist, their bodies fitting together perfectly.

Felix was secretly smiling at the immense smell of hyunjins perfume and the comfort of hyunjins muscular arms around his body.

They were alone right?

So why not? Felix discreetly moved his hands to the sweatpants hyunjin was currently wearing, his finger playing around with the waistband circling Hyunjin's waist completely before coming to the front.

Hyunjin didn't even fully question what was happening currently. He held Felix's waist, setting him against the marble counter behind them.

He placed his lips against Felix's lips, massaging them together for what seemed like forever before his hands and fingers rubbed against the inside of Felix's thighs. Making sure his lips never left Felix's perfect body.