⁴⁹

Hyunjin was seriously resisting the urge to kiss Felix right now. Felix looked so beautiful in the light like this, laughing as he danced.

Infact he was right infront of hyunjin, begging hyunjin to join him.
Hyunjin just sighed standing to his feet. This moment took him back to the trip the two went on, Felix now dancing infront of him. He moved so gracefully, some sweat sticking to his forehead.

Hyunjins thoughts were everywhere but the holy spirit. Biting his lower lip as he slowly put his hands around Felix's waist. Watching felix turn his back, his body basically rubbing against hyunjins.

Felix wasn't intoxicated or anything they both weren't, so it just proves they still had a lustful and meaningful desire for eachother.

Hyunjins hands moved down to felixs hips pushing him down closer against his crotch. It was obvious Felix didn't mind as he went along with it. Hyunjin put his head resting against felixs shoulder. His eyes closed, taking in the sweet smell of Felix.

He just couldn't let go of Felix. He missed holding felixs body. Felix mumbled a curse word underneath his breath when hyunjins hands roamed his body rubbing the insides of his thighs. Almost making him go weak.

"Hyunjin.." Felix mumbled, closing his legs so hyunjin couldn't really have much access, hyunjin was completely teasing him.

Felix shot up from his bed, looking around at his surroundings. His breaths were so heavy. The same tingling feeling he felt from hyunjins imaginary hands were still felt upon his body. He bit his lip. Looking around at his surroundings.

He certainly was in own dorm. Jisung must have brought him home after. Felix couldn't remember any events that happened, so he must've gotten really wasted. To wasted enough to think about hyunjin touching him like that.

He put his head against the head board. "You're finally awake."
Felix jumped, staring at hyunjin across the room what the hell was he doing in felixs room? "Why are you here?" Felix asked, he sat up, reaching over to a random shirt on his night stand, putting it on.

They didnt do anything right?

"Well, you got really drunk yesterday night so I brought you home. Don't worry I slept on the couch."

"Wheres jisung?"

"I dunno, he went home with minho."

Felix blinked and just sighed. He didn't want to know what he was like with hyunjin that night. He stood up, grabbing some sweatpants to put on.

So hyunjin must've changed him as well, considering he woke up shirtless with shorts on. For some reason Felix didn't feel uncomfortable knowing that.

"Sorry for making you deal with me." Felix said softly, he brushed his hair back. "I don't mind." Hyunjin said back to him, watching him fix up some of his room considering hyunjin was standing right there.

Felix opened his side drawer which was almost infront of hyunjin. Revealing some unspeakable things, hyunjins eyebrows raised a little.
"Sorry about that." Felix smiled innocently.

"Uh well I should go home." Hyunjin said. Felix nodded, he truthfully didn't want hyunjin to go but he had his own business to handle. His stomach was still tingling, especially with hyunjin infront of him like this.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

Felix said, watching as hyunjin began leaving. Felix just let out a sigh of relief, shutting the door behind him.

__________

Redid this chapter, didn't like the last one 😱 making you guys suffer once more