⁶¹

Jeongin picked up the spoon that was intertwined with his strawberry ice cream. He smiled when chan was looking at him, waiting for him to try it. "Stop staring! It's rude." Jeongin frowned.

Chan laughed. "You're so cute."

Jeongin just looked at him when he said this.

"what?"

"Sorry that came out wrong, I was just.. saying."

"Oh okay." Jeongin said. The air became awkward between them, but chan quickly changed the subject.

"How was your day?"

"Terrible. I tried to speak to minho but he walked past me after I barely got to say anything to him."

"Im sorry jeongin, he's a dick sometimes."

Jeongin looked over at jisung and felix who was doing the same thing as them. Laughing amongst themselves while ordering the ice cream. As if his day could go any worse.

They were having so much fun without him. When jisungs eyes met jeongins, jeongin just slowly looked away, specifically back at chan who waved to Felix and jisung. It was very awkward.

They were walking together towards chan and jeongin themselves. Jeongin kept his eyes down, not wanting to look up.

"Hi chan, how are you?" Jisung asked, they were ignoring the fact jeongin was even here. "Could we sit?" Jisung asked. But it became silent, jeongin felt like everyone's eyes were on him, which they were. Causing jeongin to look up.

He just let in a uneasy breath, noticing how they looked as if they wanted jeongin gone.

"I'll go. If you want to sit." Jeongin said, he was resisting the urge to cry. Chan, who hasn't said anything just let out a sigh. Watching jeongin stand to his feet, grabbing his unfinished bowl of ice cream.

Walk to another table and sit down by himself. "Jisung, come on seriously?" Chan said. "Well, I wasn't gonna sit with him, how are you even still friends with him?"

"Because, he's my bestfriend."

"Or maybe it's something different.."

Jisung smirked.

"What? Are you crazy? No. He's my bestfriend, so have some good things to say when you're around me talking about him." Felix just stayed silent. He couldn't lie, he felt bad, watching jeongin hold back his tears, sitting alone while everyone else had someone to sit with.

"Jisung, let's just move, don't Make a big deal out of it."

Felix said.

Jisung just sighed, waving bye to chan as the two left. Chan moved as well, going to jeongin who appeared to be crying. But chan obviously noticed how quickly he hid them.
Putting a fake smile on his face.

"You need a drink."

"What?"

"Some achohol. Let's go to the club tonight."

"That's so random."

"So? Cmon!" Chan smiled.

Jeongin just giggled, tilting his head at chan who was begging him. Jeongin just nodded sick of hearing the world please fall from his friends lips like 45 times.

It could be fun, jeongins spent most of the time crying anyways.

__________

WHATS UR ETA??? WHATS UR ETA???😜😝