¹⁴

"What did you wanna talk about?"

Jeongin asked.

He always became shy around chan.

"So you and seungmin are a thing now?"

"W-What? No, we exchanged numbers."

"Why?"

"Well I thought —"

"It bothers me."

Jeongin became silent, just looking up at chan who just stared him back into the eyes.

"Don't date anyone."

"But how am I supposed too —"

"Let's go on a date now."

He grabbed jeongins hand beginning to drag him across the parking lot, going to the small bench where the stars were visible.

"Chan— let go!"

Jeongin yelled, yanking himself away. The anger he kept inside for months came from his voice. Looking at chan who looked a little confused.

"Why are you doing this? You're so fucking confusing! You used me like I was nothing.. so why are you suddenly interested in me?"

Chan watched jeongin break down infront of him. Tears falling. Chan stuttered with his words, he didn't know how to love.

"I like you."

Chan spoke.

Looking at jeongin whose tears suddenly stopped. "What are you even talking about.." jeongin mumbled, a scoff.  Chan just watched jeongin walk away. Ignoring everything that happened, he pulled out his earphones hoping too ignore everything.

Jeongin kept walking down the path where his apartment was, he couldn't believe the audacity chan had. But jeongin couldn't forget the look in chans eyes when he said this dumb 3 words.

He couldn't understand it.

Felix opened the door setting his coat on the rack looking at hyunjin who was Laying on the couch looking at the ceiling. He stared at the 4 cans of achohol that were on the coffee table.

"Yah, are you stupid?"

Felix asked.

He smiled bending down to hyunjins
Level. He continuing staring at hyunjins face, looking at every feature.

"Do you feel the same? Or are you just messing with me huh?"

Felix moved some of hyunjins bangs from his face. He decided to stand up to go get him something but he was pulled back down to the couch.

"Where have you been.."

"I went somewhere with my friend, im back now." Felix said. He looked into hyunjins eyes that were tracing his face. "Don't leave agian, stay with me." Hyunjin pulled him into a hug cuddling him while Felix was ontop him.

"Okay fine.."

Felix chuckled, he felt a kiss on his forehead, looking up at hyunjin.
"Let's go on a date." Hyunjin muttered. "You're drunk you don't know what your saying." Felix pointed out, he sat up ontop of hyunjin looking down on him.

"We'll have a date tomorrow, I'll remember."

Hyunjin mumbled, he held Felix's waist rubbing his hands softly agianst Felix's thighs. Hyunjin smiled, the two cuddled for over an hour, holding eachother in they're own presence and scent.

there was nothing better.

_______________

Hiii
I stayed home so happy