³⁴

Felix folded his clothes neatly against the suit case. Hyunjin and him would be leaving in only 5 hours to the airport. He couldn't wait to be alone with hyunjin for days upon days.

"Hey.." Felix heard, feeling hands wrap around his waist gently. Hyunjins warm breath against his neck,"Hi." Felix responded, shutting the suit case.

"I have some things planned when we get there."

"Like what?"

"You, me the bed."

Felix raised an eyebrow.

"Im kidding, not really though." Hyunjin smiled, but he quickly continued. "We're gonna get some sleep tonight, because of jetlag, and then we'll go swimming the next day, get some drinks. Meet some new people."

"Sounds like fun." Felix responded,
Felixs phone began ringing, indicating someone was calling him. He imdetially checked his phone, realizing jisung was calling.

He smiled, picking it up. "Hey sung."

"I know this sounds bad but.. do you think minho could like me? But he is afraid to like me? I mean.. he told me he couldn't stop thinking of me.."

"Slow down, between you and jeongin it's hard to keep up."

Jisung sighed.

"Minho wanted me to help him get home I think, and he then explained to me he couldn't stop thinking of me. Whatever that means."

"Maybe he's still thinking of you."

"But he hates me, he has a boyfriend for fucks sake.. why would he want me?"

"Or maybe he's bored, he's a dick like that too."

"Yeah, I guess, I just wished he loved me."

Felix frowned hearing this. But the two parted ways on the phone, between him and jeongin, Felix was always bombarded with relationship statuses between jisung being confused, and jeongin trying to figure out how chan feels because chan doesn't even know himself — this vacation is needed 100%

"Baby, you okay?"

Felix nearly melted hearing the nickname. Hyunjin was just now warming up to the nickname anyways, he always called Felix love or by his real name. But hyunjins voice often made him feel things.

"Is something wrong with me saying that?"

"No it just made me shy for a second.." Felix said softly, a small blush. "Y'know i was thinking.." hyunjin started off, he slowly put his arms around Felix's waist. Catching his attention.

Felix hummed waiting for a response.

"After college, if everything's well, we take our relationship further." Felix didn't give a response, he was confused as to what hyunjin meant.
"What do you mean?" Felix asked.

Hyunjin shrugged,"nevermind I'll ask later in time." Felix watched him detach himself. Walking over to do something else, putting folded clothes and essentials in a suit case.
"No, what is it?" Felix asked, he turned around, he didn't want to be left on a cliff hanger all day.

"Maybe, marriage. If that's fine with you, I don't know." He seemed very hesitant. "I don't mind it, my parents don't really know you yet, my parents don't support me. They'd probably kill me for being married to a guy."

"You've never told me about your parents, are they that bad?"

Felix just pursed his lips, a small sigh.

"They never liked me anyways, I moved out at 17 with a guy but he obviously left, when i hit 18 I started working for my old boss and stayed there til I turned 20." Felix stated.

"I was always jealous of people whose parents were always genuinely proud of them, I never God that. I grew up to early — but I did meet jisung there as well and we became friends, he's my bestfriend actually."

"Why didn't you work at a Cafe? Or for community things?" Hyunjin questioned. "I didn't think I was smart enough.. I was always told my body would make more money than my brain, so I believed it."

Felix said. He was feeling his eyes start to water. But he couldn't cry, explaining his very visible pain he faced. "Im sorry." Hyunjin said, pulling him into a warm hug.

" it's okay! I'm fine." Felix said, a small giggle. "But no crying, we have to drive to the airport in 1 hour, we're gonna have fun okay? So let's forget the past, and enjoy the present."

Hyunjin was 100% right.

______

I hate geometry