⁵⁰

Hyunjin took a deep breath, looking down to the text message he wanted to send. After dropping Felix off last night and leaving in the morning, he wanted to talk to Felix but he couldn't get his words out so he just left.

He felt so embarrassed he couldn't even say anything or express how he felt.

'Can we talk? About us?' Is what the message read. Hyunjin chewed his bottom lip and quickly just removed the message. He should wait to send it anyways, the two met 3 days ago.

He already missed Felix.

TIME SKIP

Jisungs eyes slowly opened panning around the room. This definitely was not his room. He was feeling arms around him, they were comfortably along his waist as well as the feeling of someone breathing against his neck. Worst part was he was completely shirtless, and bottomless.

He slowly turned, looking at minho who was against him. He nearly gasped at the sight. Minho was naked as well. There was no way that they just did that.

Jisung mentally smacked his forehead, But he couldn't move or that would wake minho up.

"Minho.. wake up." Jisung whispered, lightly pushing him. "What.." minho mumbled, squeezing jisung tighter.
"Get up, my head hurts and I need to take something." Minho opened his eyes, looking at jisung who he was tightly surrounding. He started taking small mental notes.

1. Why was jisung in his bed.

2. Why was jisung most of all naked in his bed.

3. Why was he clotheless as well?

Minho let go of jisung in shock.

"Did we?.." He asked, jisung stayed silent. "I think.. we did." Jisung said shyly. Minho gasped, sitting up from the mattress.

Jisung watched him grab his clothes sliding them on before slamming his own bathroom door shut. It was honestly kinda funny. But jisung knew minho would probably avoid him some days after. But how did this even happen in the first place?

LAST NIGHT

jisung felt minhos lips travel down his neck, as he pulled minho closer to his own bottom. Connecting there warmths together.

"Guys, seriously. Can I drop you off first?" Hyunjin mumbled, giving a disgusted face at the both of them.
Felix who was just frowning in disgust. He was wasted as well but he was more silent.

Hyunjin unlocked the car watching the two of them get out. "Bye hyunjin!" Hyunjin scoffed at jisung who was smiling cutely waving all innocent like as if he didn't almost give himself to minho in the middle of his back seat.

Hyunjin sighed, making sure they got into the house. He was suprised they even made it to the door.

"Hyunjin."

Felix said.

Turning his head to look at him.

"Yeah?"

Hyunjin asked, Curiously looking at
Felix. "It's hot." He mumbled, he put his hands against the button of his shorts attempting to take them off.
"What are you doing? Hey." Hyunjin stopped him.

"I'll just turn the air up."

Hyunjin said, twisting the knob which caused the air to blow in felixs direction.

"I thought you liked when I took them off."

"What?"

Hyunjin questioned. "Yeah I would if you weren't drunk." Felix giggled and just curled up into a ball in hyunjins seat. Watching him drive.

"Yknow, I got the tattoo on my back because you remind me of a star. Without I'd have no light at times, y'know. But, whatever." Felix said.

"I just can't believe you cheated on me with that whore." Felixs voice sounded as if he was crying. Hyunjin could only look at Felix for split seconds because he was driving but Felix was indeed crying.

"He wasn't even cute, am I ugly?"

"No Felix you aren't ugly."

Felix sniffed. Looking at hyunjins side profile. He obviously wasn't in his right state of mind.

"Between you and me, i have dreams about you, they get very annoying at times." Felix said randomly. "What are these dreams about?" Hyunjin asked. He tilted his head, driving with one hand as the other was propping his head up.

"I can't tell you that."

"Why not?"

Felix put his finger over his lips, making a 'shh' sound. Hyunjin just rolled his eyes.

"What did they put in that achohol." Hyunjin mentally said. Watching felix who was now soundless sitting there. Captivated by the night lights of Seoul as they drove past some buildings.

__________

Let the light in by lana is stuck in my head