⁹⁶

Jeongin watched Seungmin in his office, and he was opening files and closing them.

"Yes?"

He asked.

"I spoke to Chan today."

Jeongin gently said, shutting the door behind the two. He slowly pulled up an office chair and sat down beside his boyfriend. Seungmin just shut the files, paying more attention to Jeongins.

"He told me to ask you why he's ignoring me."

Seungmin just blankly stared.

"I told him to."

"But he was my friend.. he helped me."

"No, Jeongin, I did. I helped you. You're healed because of me - because I'm a good person, he's not. He likes you anyway. Even if you two were going to be friends again, nothing would be the same."
Seungmin pointed it out, saying it gently to Jeongin so it was easier to understand. "Oh, yeah," Jeongin mumbled, looking down at his lap. Seungmin was one hundred percent right.

"You don't have to apologize. It's better if you two would've cut everything off anyway. He was dragging you down - do you want to go on a date together? My break is just off time is just 10 minutes away."

Seungmin suggested. Jeongin smiled, agreeing to Seungmin's suggestions.

Felix was sitting on the couch like always, staring at his cartoons. Although he was an adult, specific cartoons always caught his eye.

He'd gotten home from his friend's coffee date. Hyunjin had the day off, but he didn't want to see hyunjin. So he made many excuses, but he obviously couldn't now, as Hyunjin's slender body stepped in front of him.
Felixs's eyes located back up from hyunjins waist to stare at his eyes.
"I'm sorry," Hyunjin said. "It's fine, it's not your fault,." Felix said, upon to his chest, his arms holding them together.

"You're watching cartoons, so there's something wrong."

"What?"

"When you're mad, you watch cartoons."

"You notice that?"

Felix asked.

"I look at you a lot, Felix." He mumbled, leaning over Felix and looking down at him, making the blonde flustered. "You're doing the eyes again - stop it." Felix rolled his eyes, pushing him back a little so he was now standing on his own.

Hyunjin chuckled before sitting down next to Felix, pulling him closer. Felix hated how he wasn't mad at hyunjin anymore, no matter how hard he tried. He just couldn't. Felix just leaned his head against Hyunjin's shoulder, snuggling himself against Hyunjin's body.

"I'm supposed to be mad at you," Felix grumbled. He felt he could melt into Hyunjin's chest, feeling comfortable in Hyunjin's warmth. He hated this.

"Well, that's not lasting very long."
Hyunjin whispered, placing a kiss against Felix's forehead. His hand gently rubbed up and down against Felix's waist.

He began to think, what if he had never been bold at the club that day? What if hyunjin never asked out Felix?

What if he never changed for felix?

________________

AHHH
ALMOST TIMEEE