Chapter 01

Happy reading

Maa please don't leave me. Please stay with me. Nikka will not able to live without you maa please maa please. Five years old girl crying sitting near her lifeless mother being covered in all blood and bruises. She is shaking her ,patting her cheeks but nothing is working on her mother and she is just laying subtle having closed eyes. Her father sobs seeing his wife's dead body and pulled his daughter against his chest crying bitterly. In a day "he lost his wife and unborn child. which he never ever imagined in his dream even . Now he is afraid how will he take care of his daughter who is just a five years old Child and didn't even see the whole world. Everything have became so complicated that now he is not able to think anything. His mind have got blank without having a single idea what he gonna do ahead. His daughter look at him with  her beautiful doe shaped eyes and hugged him bursting into uncountable tears.

Nikka shshsh baba is here. Shshsh. He try to calm her down but nothing is working on her and she is crying none stop with hysteric hiccups . Suddenly she got panic when the two ,three people came and carry her mother on the stretcher walking away from them making her traumatised seeing her mother leaving her crying hysterically

Maaa don't take maaa please don't leave me maa maa she cry and run behind them with her tiny feet. Her baba  shout her name and and run behind   his daughter to catch her but she is too fast aiming to take her mother back from those cruel people who are taking her away .

Nikka stop Nikka Nikkaaa he calls her running behind  his princess . Suddenly she gasp turning back when her father fell down colliding with stone and hit his head with tree leaving himself in pool of blood and got unconscious infront of her eyes laying on the road lifelessly
....

Babaaaaaa

She got up and set on the bed breathing heavily. In seconds her skin turned pale while she is sweating profusely. Her father who was in living room he come running there and saw his daughter's disheveled state .

Nikka he comes towards her and kept hand on her face caressing it softly.

Nikka you alright baby. What's wrong. She look at her dad and nods no wiping her tears

I'm ..im fine baba. I'm fine. She mumbles grabbing the  glasses from the table  with trembling hands and  drank It fastly wetting her dry throat. .

You saw nightmare again. He says caressing her hair softly .

It's usual thing now baba. But I'm fine. She assure him and got up  wearing  Into her shoes.

You sure. He says creasing his forehead with worry lines.

Yes baba I'm fine. She run thumb on his white beard and went towards the washroom

Ok that's fine. Come fast. I've made your favourite breakfast. Ok.her father says passing her smile which always gives reason to her forgetting her nightmare.

Ok baba I'm coming. Saying this she went in the washroom and closed the door.

....

After freshening up she stood infront of the mirror and remove the fog from the surface of it

Me anika ups my baba's nikka. I'm simple Average girl having little dreams and wishes in my life. I've me and my baba in my family who  are living in this small house which is provided by his boss to us. I don't dream big. I always believe on hard work and determination. I've only one goal in my life and that's doing mba and getting his attention on me. After my baba I love him the most in the world. I know Im dreaming to get moon standing on earth but what can I do when this heart just became his since I'd seen him first time in childhood. His blue eyes was mesmerising. As my brown eyes had fixed in them. I'd just lost myself in their deep ocean colour . Everything just had got blur when I'd seen him infront of me. I know I was six at that time but in love "age doesn't matter. when heart start considering someone so much then what we can do. He was so charming and handsome which he still is. (Chuckle ). Every girl just drool over him but for them he would be their certain time crush.  but for me he is my life time love whom I will love till my last breath no matter what happens. I know I'm dreaming so big. I can't have him in my life time and how would I !when he is shivaay Singh oberoi and I'm his average looked friend. who is actually his dad's driver daughter. I agreed we played together since child hood infect most of the life we spent with each other. but it can't be true not even in dreams. He will he never mine and that's I know always. ( tears rolled down from her eyes thinking about it).