Chapter 27

Happy reading

Where have you been. ?? Do you know how much we searched for you. Why didn't you meet us before going. Since you left. We have been thinking about you all the time ??? Rayaansh said holding her arms in his hands softly while looking into her eyes.

I was just .... I was helpless and ....

R. Helpless ??? Are you serious anika. I agreed you lost your family. but we were there for you. We were your family as well. But I guess you didn't consider us. He says shaking his head in disbelief.

It's nothing like that rayaansh. You are thinking wrong. It's not the way you are assuming. I always considered you people more than my family. Infect you guys were more than that. But circumstances made me so helpless that I'd to leave and....

Ryaansh I think let it be. What is done. It's done. Don't need to talk about Past. And let's enjoy our togetherness. What's say. Malika suggested taking anika in side hug, Who sighed in relief seeing the topping changing. But on meantime" her eyes landed on shivaay who is standing looking at her with red eyes. Seems like yet again he went in mood of jealousy like past. God him and his habit of having everything. Anika rolls her eyes and deliberately held rayaansh arms having smile "which flutter rayaansh's heart after all he's been waiting for her since she left. But on the same time shivaay is burning like coal seeing her with someone else that also that time " when she is married to him.

Baby what she Is doing here ??? I thought she won't come. Tia hissed looking at anika with pure hate which has been increased with passing time.

I didn't know that either. Come let's go and meet her. Come he passed her right smile and lead her with him holding her waist.

Hey guys" i guess you people forgotten about me. He says having tight smile on his face.anika scoff and step back knowing what's going on in his head and what for he came here.

Hey shivaay you alright ?? Long time no see. Om shake hand with him and then take him in hug patting his back.

I was busy in work. He says looking at anika who is diverting her eyes around instead looking at him

Miss anika Trivadi. I never thought that you would be coming as well. That's a big surprise. The way you run away. It wasn't looking like you gonna back into out lives again . Anika sneers and look at him being amazed with his acting skills. She can't believe he would behave like this infront of their friends.

I'd to come. It's my family after all. She says passing smile to rayaansh " who side hugged her making unbearable for shivaay to seeing their closeness.

Errr if sarcastic conversation has ended. then shall we grab one table to sit. All nods snd took seat on one of nearby table. Ryaansh who was happy to sit with anika. Before he do " shivaay took seat making him frown.

Shivaay I was going to sit. He says controlling his rage seeing him being same the way he was before...

Sh. But I took it first. You can grab another one. Anika shakes her head very well knowing what's he is trying to do.

Fine. He glared him and took another seat unwillingly.

What are you trying to do. Stop this nonsense.anima whispered trying her best to not other people know about their conversation. Shivaay grit his teeth snd clutch her hand under the table making her shock. She try to free her hand "but he is the one who tighten his grip more instead leaving her

What you doing let my hand go. She whispered wiggling in his hold.

I'm not leaving it. And you know that as well. He says in his thick voice without looking at her.