Chapter 06

Happy reading

Shivaay I can't go, try to understand. I've loads of things to do. Moreover , I can't get off from the work. It's so hard to convince my boss. Anika  is trying to convince him for not taking her in the college trip. But he is the one ,who is highly bent to take her with him. And it's not that he is doing , because he really wants her to come.  And he will miss  her absence.instead he is doing , just because he wanna make tia  jealous more and more.  So that  she comes to him.  It's been two more months, since they are fake dating.  And in all those months ,he have done everything ,which could impress tia.  Now she is praying that,  Soon this drama get finish, so that she don't need to live a fake life and pretend to be his  girlfriend , which she is not.  

Sh. I'm not listening anything. You are coming with me and that's final.  Infect I've already talked to your dad and boss ,and they got ready to send you on the trip.

An. Whatttt ...when ???

Sh. Yesterday only. Now don't make excuses and be ready.  In morning, I'll pick you up itself. He fix her glasses with the help of his index finger and left from there leaving her sigh tiredly. She don't know, what he is up to. But whatever is happening ,it's not good. And she want to finish it as soon as possible.  She heaves out long breath again and left from there   Playing with her fingers.

Next day

As per as his promise, he came to pick her up. Seeing his face she  finds him so excited and energetic.  They way a smile is playing on his lips , it's telling all the tale of his excitement. But she is not at all.  Now she is feeling fed up with all this.   She can't get along with this plan.  Now surely, she will talk to the tia in this trip ;and will tell her, how much he loves her.  After that she will see her own way and let him go wherever he wants.

God I'm excited Nick. It gonna be really fun out there. He says having brightest smile on his face  earning simple nods from her.

An. Yh it will be.  She whispered looking outside resting her elbow on the door window. 

Sh. Did you pack good clothes.  Didn't you. As I really don't want you to look bad infront of anyone.

An.   Yh I did. But shivaay why you always ask me to change my dressing sense and all.  Why don't you like me the way I'm.  She says looking at his face being hurt seeing him not noticing her inner beauty and looking for outer all the time.

Sh. It's ... it's nothing like that. He chuckle nervously.

An. It is. ... You feel embarrassed when  I walk with you in my own comfort zone.  You always try to change me. 

Sh. Nick you are behaving like , we are in real relationship,  where I'm trying to change you in my own way.   Our  relationship is fake.  And for showing off infront of people, I really want you to look change so that ,they don't bully me by saying ,I went from a hot mess to a nerd ,who is Average looked simple girl who have nothing in her.  Hearing him she got silent and nd kept gazing at his fsce disbelievingly.    Shivaay who was driving ,he realised what he said and try to cover up ,but she Turns her face away feeling really hurt. 

Sh. I didn't mean that Nick I just ....

An. I've heard what you meant shivaay. Don't need to give me explanation.   But one thing I wanna clarify. I agreed I'm average looked girl. Who doesn't have any sense of fashion or something.  But I'm the way I'm.  At least I'm not fake like others ,who hide their real face behind  kilos of make up and smile. 

Sh. Whay do you mean by that.  He says stopping the car near the  college coaches  ,which they gonna use for trip.

An. Nothing , we have been reached. Before he ask her something, she grabs her bag and come out having stern face.