Chapter 43

Happy reading

At night

After function. Anika put on her pajama and went towards the mirror where she has displayed her hand lotions and every thing. She grabs the lotion and squeeze it to put on her hand when suddenly she gasp "feeling two arms sliding around her waist. She about to scream. But seeing shivaay a sigh of relief left her mouth making her feel ease.

I missed you. He murmur placing soft kisses on her shoulder.

You scared me. Who the hell come like this inside. She remove his arms from her waist and step away glaring him.

I didn't want to scare you. I just thought to surprise you. He grins again sliding his hand on her waist pulling her closer.

Today you looked so beautiful. I can't tell you how much I was controlling myself for not pulling you in the corner and make love to you. He says in his seductive voice making hard for her Stand on her weak knees.

Shivaay leave me. she whispered looking down being all red....

I don't want to. Saying this he dipped his face into her neck and started sucking her skin earning a sexiest moan from her. As he got the green signal" he picks her up in his arms and took her forwards the bed.

What are you doing shivaay ??? she asked having frown on her forehead.

What do you think. He grin and immediately come on top of her. In no time he intertwined his hands with her and latched his mouth on her lips.

Shivaay , she broke apart and kept hand on his face stopping him to kiss her.

I've got periods. She announced making him disappointed.

What ?? When. ??, before few hours only we were together. That time you didn't have them. He puffs his cheeks in  sadness.

I know ... because I've got them now before ten minutes. So no sex. saying this she pushes him and lay down on the bed covering her with blanket. He made sad pout and lay besides her keeping his head on her chest while he dropped his arm around her waist hugging her properly.

Anika chuckle and travel her hand towards his hair and trail her fingers in his scalps.

I'm glad we are together now. He says kissing her chest.

Yh as long as you don't do anything else to make it impossible for me to forgive you. She says still running her fingers In his hair.

I promise I won't do anything which will upset you again. He assures her placing kiss on her chin.

You better not. Till now I'vent forget whatever you done with me in past. And if you done one more mistake. then surely it will be end of us. She stated in her serious tone making him worried hearing about their separation. Which he can't face one more time.

No no it won't happen. I would never let this happen. I've done many mistakes in the past. And till now that regret didn't erase from my heart. So this time I won't do anything which would upset you. I assure you. He sat straight and kiss her hands many times squeezing it in his palm.

Fine , last chance shivaay. Just last chance. If you hurted me again and then don't even dare to show me your face. Keep this straight in your head. Hmm. Shivaay nods  and Kept his head back on her chest holding her tightly in fear of losing her.

I love you. He whispered hoping she will answer back. But he got disappointed when he got nothing but silence.

Good night she whispered after almost two minutes and closed her eyes while he stayed awake thinking about their conversation.