Chapter 39

Happy reading

Why are you here??! As this question left her mouth shivaay got serious and try to search answers. But his mind just turned blank not able to answer her anything. Being shivaay Singh oberoi. He has answer for everything.  Impossible type of  things" he just turn them  into possible in none seconds. But infront of anika. He always becomes scared cat  and get nervous" when her these two Doe shaped eyes look at him seriously.  

Can't I come. He chuckle straightening up his posture rubbing his chin with his four fingers.

No you can't.  I'd specifically told you that don't come behind me. As I've nothing to do with you. But seems like you didn't bother to listen to me and couldn't even wait for five days. She says shaking her head in disbelief.

You know that I can't live without you for a minute. Then how can you thought that I would let you stay as long as you want. I mean already five days were hell for me.  I wasn't able to stay calm. So I decided to come here. He says  bending his head down not able to look into her eyes while saying all this.  Anika  chuckle sarcastically and shakes her head in disbelief.

We stayed away from each other  one whole year.   During that phase for once you didn't connect me. Infect you were the only person "who had shoved me away from you. You had literally dragged my respect on the road calling me your mistress.  and now you are saying " you couldn't stay away from me for five days. God how can a person can lie all the time.  She again chuckle folding her arms.  But next second chuckle died  in her mouth " when he grasp her arm and pulled her towards him making her collide with his chest.

I was jerk I know that. Not jerk but a disgusting bastard who hurted you. And perhaps this regret won't leave me for life time.  I won't able to forget that how I hurted my love of life infront of the whole world. Just because I was surrounded by misunderstandings . But I wanna rectify for my sin ok. I wanna show you that how much I love you and admire you. But if  you won't give me chance then how would I do it.  ( he sighs tiredly ) I want you to give me chance Nick . I want you to let me stay beside you. So that I could tell you that how much I love you and cherish you.   He smiles  taking her face in his hands rubbing his thumbs on her cheeks.  But she just look at him sternly and remove his  grip from her face. 

Since when you have started loving me. As long as I remember mr shivaay Singh oberoi was always been in love with tia and wanted to make her wife. Then what happened now. Why did you changed your mind all of sudden.  She  stated  in sarcastic way stepping away from him as much as she could. As his closeness is suffocating her. She is remembering everything whatever he has done to her.  She knows she loves this man full heartedly. But whatever  he has done to her in past. It left her torn and unstitched able. 

You are saying that I loved tia. You???, He  Says  looking at her being hurt with her words.  How can she thought  that   he can love someone else. Specially after their marriage phase.  She  knows that very well how much he was   Insecured for her.  A single eye of another man used to shake his whole world.  He was ready to rip apart anyone "who ever tried to lay his eye on his girl. And  she is saying "he loves tia.how can she. But maybe his past behaviour towards her was so harsh that now she don't trust on his love towards her. Which is getting deep and deep every moment of his life.

Yes I'm saying it. As you always did. It's not any hidden thing. Every one knew it specifically me. Who used to hear your future planning with tia. I remember how you used to slip into dreamland" when tia's name used to come. So there's no doubt that you never loved her. Moreover your parents liked  her as well. Isn't. Then what happened now??? Why don't you go and marry tia. Stop wasting your time on useless girl like me who is nothing but a slut and gold digger for you. Hearing harsh words from her mouth for her own self made him grit his teeth and he closed his eyes to control his rage.