Chapter 2

Happy reading

Seeing him proposing her for being his girlfriend shook her  deep down. She is not able to believe on her own ears that shivaay " whom she loved ,since she got senses ;he is asking her to be his girlfriend.  She try to disguise it ..but everything is just going over her head making her numb and paralysed on the same time. She  open her mouth to speak but everytime nothing is coming out except air.

Nick  where are you lost.  I've asked you something. Will you be my girlfriend.  He tilt his brows up in question holding her arms in his hands. 

An.  I just I

God girl why are you reacting like I'm asking you in real. It's just for few days: and as tia will realised how much I want her. then we will finish all this drama. Hearing him anika snapped   her eyes and look at him shockingly not able to believe on his words. 

An. Whatttt ??? She mumbles widening her eyes

Sh. Don't say no please Nick.  There's no one else who could help me. please be my fake girlfriend and
Help me in this situation please.   He pleads her Holding her hands in his palm repeating please again and again.

An. Shivaay you are not understanding it's not easy. I mean how will people react seeing us together. They will get to know that it's all fake. And moreover I can't do this. I just ... (she stammers)

Sh. So you are saying you won't help me. He step back looking at her disbelievingly.

Shivaay you should understand as well. It's not easy the way you think. Today only you proposed tia and tomorrow you are expecting me to be with you as your girlfriend. Won't you think it will be odd. Keeping her feelings aside anika try to make him understand but seems like nothing is going in his head. He is just too adamant on his decision like it's just a simple drama for him nothing else. But anika is not taking lightly. She have literally dreamt of this moment her whole life. She never thought that it would come like this where He is asking her to be his fake girlfriend. But she knows how hurtful it will be during this phase seeing him faking all his feelings.  just because he wanna impress a girl who apparently rejected him infront of  whole college people.

Sh. That's mean you won't do it. You are not ready to help me. He says looking at her With teary eyes

An. It's nothing like That shivaay. I wanna help you but not this way. You are wrong on your place. If tia doesn't want you. then you shouldn't force her to be with you. Don't go behind that person who doesn't care about you. Just stop being stubborn and look at the situation. She says all this controlling her tears which are threatening to come out anytime feeling miserable and broken on the same time.

Sh. If you can't help me Nick then say it on my face. I will find someone else to do it. But one thing let me tell you. If you didn't help me then our friendship which means a lot to me it will lost the charm. We won't be same like before. he played his trick in his crisp voice making her shock with his statement.

Shivay have you gone mad. What the hell are you saying. How can you just say like this because of some baseless matter. She yells looking at him shockingly after listening his shit. 

I know Nick I'm blabbering stupid things. but Nick I really want your help.  please don't say that you can't. You are only my hope left for me . Pleas Nick please. He pleads holding her hand shedding tears from his blue eyes which she can't bear to see at all. She exhale a long breath and stood back facing him while rubbing her forehead in tension. She is not able to under what to do and how to make him understand it's so wrong. But she knows he won't listen to her and will stay on his words till he doesn't hear yes from her mouth. Which will be utterly a cruelness to her feelings and heart. But she has to do it. She can't see him crying like that and hurting himself. She always said that she would die for him so maybe this is little exam of her feelings towards him. Which might she has to go through ,no matter how much it gonna hurt her. She bite her inner cheek in tension and turn looking at him with moist gaze.