Chapter 10

Happy reading

Anika is doing breakfast silently  Sitting with her sad, her ..when he spoke finding her lost somewhere since she got up from the morning .  

H.  Anika are you alright  sweetheart ??? I mean yesterday whatever happened ,it left you sad like that.  What happened baby.  What's with you and shivaay.  The way ,he behaved yesterday ..it felt like you guys are angry on each other.  He says holding her hand in his palm looking at her worriedly. Anika heaves out the breath and look at him softly

An. We are not friends anymore. I've understood that he and me both are different.. whether in emotions or status. She says leaning on the chair leaving her food on the table. 

Harsh look at his daughter and found something off in her.  And he very well know why is it. But he decided  to keep mum and bend down his eyes  not touching her painful chores. 

H. Ok fine , don't take tension about it.  It will pass soon. and you will forget somehow . Hmm now do your breakfast.  Anika silently nods passing him  smile and again resume on her breakfast deciding to not think about shivaay. As he is not worth of it anything. 

...
After  doing breakfast with her dad , she comes out carrying her bag. when she saw shivaay is standing with tia, who is clinging with him like glue having glint on her face. Shivaay who noticed her ? immediately his hands slipped off from tia and he kept looking at anika ,who is standing in distance. Befoew he react or go towards her  , she just walked away from there having her head down.   Shivaay so wanna go to her and take her in bone crushing hug for not leaving her ever. But he couldn't do it. and stood there while looking at her  retreating figure. which soon got disappeared from his sight leaving him disappointed and having different   Feelings in his heart. which are playing crazy with him and he is not able to understand what to do and how to cope up with that. ".

In college.

He comes in and  went towards his friends group ,who rolled their eyes seeing him coming towards  them along with his so called girlfriend. Who was totally enjoying insulting Anika yesterday and wasn't leaving a single chance to tease her. 

Hey guys , he greets them with smile , but  in  return he got glare from them making him baffled.

Sh. What's wrong. Why are you behaving like that. He frown looking at him with confidence .

Om. As if you don't know , whatever you and your so called girlfriend  done with anika. that was utterly so disappointed and sad.  I can understand, this tia can do like that . But I didn't expect from you shivaay. who was literally her best friend  from childhood. That girl have done for you many things. But what you did , you didn't even care about her feelings and let her down infront of hundreds of people.   He yells   Darting  his eyes at him  with disappointment shaking his head in disappointment.

T. But he hasn't have fault he ..... she try to justify him but malika pointing finger at her stopping her on the track.

M.  Yeh right , he didn't have any fault. It's only anika's fault , who stayed silent after your ruthless. Do you know how much you hurted her shivaay.  When we went to her house last night.  She was crying, but pretended like she didn't. But we knew that how much it hurted her getting humiliation from you infront of many people.    Shame on you shivaay. She was your friend not enemy , whom you would treat like that. 

Sh.  I didn't mean to do it. I was just ...

Om. Yeh right you didn't mean to do it. We saw with our own eyes. He sneers shaking his head.

Sh.  So you want me to say sorry to her ha. You want me to go and hold her feet for forgiveness. He again went on his ego Track not able to see his friends defending her instead him.