Chapter 44

Happy reading.

They are looking beauty aren't they. Anika whispered leaning her head on Shivaay's shoulder "while looking at arnav and malika "who are taking their wedding vows.

Yeh they are. He  smiles holding her hand and kiss it resting his head on her head which was  leaning  on his shoulder. 

You dreamt about your marriage same like this. Isn't.  Hearing him she got quiet and remember all the time when she got married. And not only that she also remember how she was surrounded by many problems. And if shivaay won't had held  her hand that time then maybe till now she would had been  caged with someone  or might would had been dead by now.

Hey are you alright ??? He asked cupping her face in his hands looking at her softly. 

I'm fine. She whispered and kept her head on his chest hugging him tightly.  Shivaay knows what she was thinking and  what would be she imagining. And he feel really terrible for that. As somewhere he is the main reason of her pain. Infect he is.  In every corner of their lives. He always hurted her. And never cared about her feelings or anything. Because of him "she suffered a lot. But she never said it. Still she managed to smile infront of him like she doesn't care. But he knows how much it was hurtful for her to experience all the pain which she faced because of him.

I love you Nick. I love you so so much.  He   Conveys his feelings to her making her feel little light. She just heave out a long breath and squeezed him more in her arms feeling solace. 

I just  craved to hear these words shivaay. She whispered  snuggling on his chest.

And I am craving to hear from your mouth as well. I just can't wait for you to say me that how much you love me.hearing him she lift her head up and brought smile on her face.  She   Kept hand on his face and toes up reaching till his height.

I love you shivaay.and it's not since now only.   I loved you since I've got my senses.  I love you more than anything shivaay. And no one can match my love for you not even you.  Hoe colour rushes to his cheek hearing her confession. But it was only in half way Thst one more wave of happiness run through his veins  "when she kissed him.  If right noe they won't had been between all these people then till now I would had made love to her right here making her his again and again.god this girl is magic. Her one kiss made him weak on his knees.  He is feeling like he is floating in the air and all the happiness has gushes towards him making him not able to believe it's happening in reality.

I think you don't wanna kiss me.  She broke apart even he didn't reciprocate it. But it was in half way through and he yank her closer  wrapping his both arms around her waist and started kissing her making her squeal.   Right now nothing is in his brain expect kissing this particular mouth which is so delicious and addicted. If he would want them he could kiss her his whole life  if the oxygen is not require.

Mmmm she broke apart after almost three months and  breath heavily looking at him with her doe shaped eyes.  Shivaay  awe  seeing her looking all cute  with swollen lips red cheeks. He just got lost into her beauty and feel proud on the same time for having her fully for him.  

You are mine. Just mine. He mumbled and kissed her forehead.

Yes I'm.  She giggle and hugged him again wrapping her arms around his neck. 

After sometimes.

Finally you are married. Anika  says fixing the dupata on malika's head. 

Finally my dream came true.   Malika giggle keeping hand on her mouth.

Now I can't wait for you to fall pregnant and make loads of babies.  And then I'll be there favourite aunty.  And they will call me Annie. Anika  Says raising her brows in excitement earning chuckle from malika.