Chapter 21

Happy reading

Seeing him after five years made her heart stop beat for 15 seconds and she just kept looking at him being baffled with his presence infront of her. Not even in her wild dreams, she had thought that one day "she will face him again. As his parents had ousted her out of their house , she had determined that she would never look into her past and will never see their faces till she is alive. But today ,seeing him standing infront of her ,made her statue and traumatised loosing the ability of thinking. She blink and parted her lips holding her coat tight in her fist trying to control her tears ,which threatening fo come out anytime.

So this is the doctor you are talking about ha. Did she go out and confronted that goon. Hearing his thick voice ,she blink her eyes twice and cleared her throat looking other way avoiding looking at him.

Se- do. Yes she is the brave doctor ,who decided to jump in battle and save everyone of us.

So you all men decided to take Shield of woman instead taking matter in your hand haaaa he screams on top of voice making anika grit her teeth seeing him degrading woman like this. How dare he do that. Don't he have shame. Where his all ideology have gone ,which he used to tell everybody about woman improvement. How can he change and now trying to say that it's shame for all men to let a woman go out like that.

Mr oberoi , they didn't take shield behind me. I'm the one ,who went outside on my own Will and decided to confront that goons for saving lives. There's not any purpose do get the men down. She answered back without faring ,in none seconds he can throw her out of this hospital. Right now her ego is hurt. And she give Damn to his anger or something. But suddenly she whoops when he swiftly walk towards her and look straight in her eyes having fury.

I would like to have you in my office now miss anika. You have two minutes. He flare his nose gazing at her and stormed towards his office. Anika look at his colleagues, who gave her pity look and left where he went. As she entered in he shut the door pinned her on it holding her wrist above her head.

Do you know your one mistake would had left a big controversy against my hospital. What if that guy wouldn't had listen to you. What instead twenty lives ,he would harmed all the people in the hospital. Because of your one mistake ,hundreds of lives would had gone in drain miss anika. And not only that my name and reputation as well. How dare you to take sudden decision on your own and went outside like queennn. He growl hitting the door with his another hand making her flinch closing her eyes.

I did it which was right. There's nothing else could had been done instead confronting him. Moreover you should be thankful that I saved many lives and didn't let your hospital name go in drain. But seems like you didn't care about it like that and decided to see my mistakes in that. She scoffs

shut up. Just shut up. Don't try to talk to me like that. I'm your boss so respect me. don't forget if I want then In a second i can kick you out  of this hospital . Hearing him she grit her teeth and shoved him away angrily.

Oh really then try me. Kick me out of this hospital. But before doing it , think about consequences as well. Whatever I've done today, Everyone are in my favour. And if you tried to kick me out then I can drag you in the court as well.

Oh right obviously you will do it for grabbing more money in your account like always. He sneers looking at her witn blood shot eyes.

Whatttt ????? She got confused with his statement. From where money came in between. How can he think like that about her. But then her mind ran back into the past , where his parents had kicked her out from there house.

Sh. Yes don't make me open my mouth.

Youuu ... she about to say more when senior doctor came in after knocking on the door. Seeing the heat up moment between them , he frowns and look at their faces for answer.