Chapter 11

Happy reading

In evening

Anika is in her job place busy in her work , when she saw tia entering in there. Seeing her there, she thought must be shivaay came with her as well. But she got confused ,when she found her alone. and she is aiming to walk towards her. 

R. What's she doing here.   Rayaansh says standing with anika , who shrug her shoulder showing she doesn't have clue either. 

I need to talk to you.  As tia came  infront of  the counter, she directly came on the point having stern fsce.

An. What you wanna talk ?? She frown. 

T.  It's  about shivaay.  So kindly come in some corner  and talk to me. She says rudely whine scoffing.

An. I'm sorry I can't. I've work to do. She rolls her eyes grabbing the coffee mug , which snatched by her and she dumped on another side of corner making anika and rayaansh shock

T. Stop bullshiting with me  and let's go with me. 

An. I've also told you I'm not coming with  you. Why  don't you understand a little thing. Anika grit her teeth  seeing her ordering her like , she  is her some puppet or something.  

T. Fine then let's talk here then. So listen I want you to stay away from shivaay. He is my boyfriend ,mine, Tia kapoor's. But I don't know what got into him.  that he is always lost into you.  and a searches ways to be with you all the time.  But I guess it's not his fault either. You are the one who is luring around him so much. That's why,  he is behaving like that.  But I'm warning you anika. Stay away from my boyfriend. If next time I see you with him ,then see what I do to you.  She warned  her banging her hand on the counter  gaining people attention , who were sitting near by...

Ani. Stop blaming me ok. I didn't do anything.   Infect since he got along with you. I've stopped talking to him. We are not even friends anymore.  So stop blaming me for everything. And if you have so much problem of him to coming behind me. then kindly chain him somehere. and stop him to doing it.  Don't come and blame me without any reason.  Did you understand. Now get out of this place,  before I call my manager and he itself throw you out.

T. You will pay for it anika. You will. Just wait and watch.   She glare her with pure hate and about  to go but anika's voice stopped her .....

An.  Instead making me pay for your boyfriend's fault. It will be better , if you talk to him and ask him , what does he want.  Because as per as I know , he was in love with you since he had seen you.  So better resolve your issue  with him instead blaming others.  Now get out.   Tia just snapped at her and walked out from there  in anger. 

R. You ok Anns.  Rayaansh says resting his hand on her shoulder

An. Yh I'm... don't worry. She pass him tight smile and left from there having  some mugs in her hands.

Next day

Anika come early because of  dance  practice, which she had to do before the classes start. She comes in hall and was hoping, she would find rayaansh already present there. But she got confused when he is no where to be seen an only in other couples are present there .

An. Where's he ?? She mumbles looking around , but except him all  other people are present there who are busy in practicing. She sighs and set on the wood stairs  deciding to get things out. Might after few minutes he comes in.  

Missing me , suddenly she gasp when she heard his voice. She look up and found shivaay is sitting on top of the stair having smile.

What ... what you doing here ?? She says looking at him with widen eyes.