Chapter 04

Happy reading

In morning

As usual it was her repeated boring morning, where she got up ,took bath and leave for college. Today she was really not feeling to go in college because of yesterday fiasco. Whatever he done yesterday in love of that tia, it was unacceptable. She was his childhood friend . And being his friend he should had trust on her. But no , he didn't and  believed on the tia more than his friend ,who got ready to keep her feelings aside and helped him. But why does she think that, he would trust on her and believe her ""when she knows he always consider her to get help, but when time comes, then he trust on the other people ,whom he know mere for few days. But it's not his fault either. She should had think about it before Accepting his request. If she would had ,then today, she didn't had to face all this, and getting sad seeing him not caring about her or her father. With those thoughts she is walking in corridor when she collided with Someone and her book fell on the floor making her irk. She huffs and set on the floor collecting them.

Aww seems like someone had fight with her fake boyfriend ,which made her so lost that she didn't even see me coming. Hearing tia's voice anika exhale the breath and stood up fixing her glasses.

You didn't take time to come in your old self. Didn't you. Tia smirk looking at her tip to toe folding her arms.

Ani. Yh It didn't. Because I couldn't stay in facade like you ,who is covered with tones of Make up and behave like she is most prettiest girl in the whole college. Anika sneers making tia hell angry with her remark

T. Just shut up anika. Otherwise In none seconds I'll disappear you from this college. You don't know who my dad is ....

I am really not Interested who is your dad and which family you belong. So showing off your dad's money and status won't work me. Did you understand. How move Away from my way. I really not in mood to talk to you further. Saying this she pushed her and went in the class leaving tia fuming in anger ,who is feeling like to hold anika's hair ans drag her in whole college.

You will pay for it anika. You will bloody pay For it. She hissed like a witch and stormed away from there following with her minions.

In class

Anika took place on a bench which only two people can sit and got engrossed in her book. Till yesterday she was tensed that, how would she carry on the drama , as it will be really hard for her to pretend to be his girlfriend, and might it will affect her studies also. But eventually everything got finished in a day ,and now she is sitting here studying calmly without having any worries or tension in her head. But maybe it was her wrong thinking and she felt someone set besides her. She raise her doe shaped eyes and found shivaay is sitting besides her looking at her face. Seeing him there she huffs fixing her glasses and try to go ,but he held her hand and pulled her back on the seat.

Sh. You are not going anywhere ,till I don't talk to you. He says gripping her wrist tight in his hold so that she doesn't leave.

An. But I don't wanna talk to you. We have done enough talking last night. Which made me realise that my position in your life is nothing, but a spare helper which you use when you need it and then throw it like you never wanted it.

Sh. It's nothing like that Nick . I was angry at that time. That's why I blabbered all that. I didn't mean anything. He pleads making sad eyes caressing her hand with his thumb ...

An. No shivaay you were not angry. You were in your senses. It's just tia is more important in your life than anything else ,infect your childhood friend ;who was with you almost your whole life. You preferred to believe on tia more than her. You didn't even ask ,what Happened properly ..and why did I reacted like this. You just came in my house and started accusing me saying ,I've slapped your girlfriend.