Chapter 12

Happy reading

Today is the competition day,many schools have been participated it. and all have been gathered in  Shivika's  college. As apparently it was big in whole city . Whole school is busy in arranging stuff. But among all of them, shivaay is least interested in it. He really didn't want to come. But his friends forced him to be there so he landed here without his will. Apparently he is sitting in the hall where dance performances going to held. Slowly all people started gathering there along with their friends or partners. But shivaay is sitting alone tucking his eyes on the stage. where he is trying his best to search anika. but she is no where to be seen. which is making him restless and unable to control his emotions.

Baby what you doing here ??? I was searching you everywhere. Tia comes and took seat besides him resting her hand on his shoulder.

Sh. I directly came here. He passed her forced smile and again tuck his eyes on the stage.

T. You did really bad to cut our name from the competition. I really wanted to dance. She pout making sad face while leaning on his arm.

Sh. I didn't have mood to do tia. But next time we will participate. He smiles.

T. Yh right next time .... For your kind information, this is our last year. In few days we have exams and then  farewell. She twist her mouth folding her arms while leaning on the chair.

Sh. Oh yh I forgot.

T. Yh forgot anyways now keep quite function is going to start hearing her,  he immediately straighten up and tuck his eyes on the stage

Good after noon every one. I'm your professor saad well Other school students are here as well. But you can call me your professor as well. I'm glad you all have gathered here to cheer up your own teams. I hope it will be fun To watch all teams  performances. So let's begin the function and enjoy the evening. All hoots and clap in loud voice being excited.

So first team is coming from Janna college. So let's cheer them up and enjoy their performance. He clap along with students and teachers and soon dance performances start. Shivaay huffs and lean on the chair closing his eyes.

T. Baby what happened ??she nudged him seeing  him closing his eyes

Sh. Wake me up when our college performance come. Hearing him she grit her teeth and felt like to bang his head somwhere. as she knows why he is saying it. After all, he wanna see anika's dance. But what if anika didnd didn't Then . What if she done something that anika fell during performance. With this she will able to teach her lesson and will insult her as well infront of hundreds of people. Thinking about this she smirk and got the pins out from her bag which she had for her clothes and everything.

You are gone anika. She whispered and left from there before someone notice her.

On the other side

After almost five  performances professor came back on the stage and announced about anika and rayaansh. As shivaay heard her name, he rub his eyes and straighten up. He clap along with other people and started waiting for her impatiently. Soon his wait came to over ,when she came infront of him looking all beautiful in yellow off shoulder dress having her hair tied in lower pony. The minimum makeup and cute innocent expression made his heart swell in admiration.  he is feeling like to keep watching this fairy in yellow. who is looking so ethereal and adorable on the same time. He so wanna go and grab her In his arms hiding her in his embrace from others eyes.  but he can't do it. He don't do at all. As he doesn't have any right on her. That's why she chose rayaansh over him. If she wanted then  she could had say  ,she wanna be with him. but no !! she said she wanna dance with rayaansh and now standing holding his hand, which made him hell angry seeing them together