Chapter 09

Happy reading

At night

Anika is sitting  trying to study infront of  her computer, but because of loads of music and noises outside making hard for her to concentrate on anything. She huffs  and lean on the chair closing her eyes in tiredness. Suddenly her phone beeps  making her alert. She straighten up and found her dad is calling her.

An. Hello baba, where are you???  It's so late and you didn't turn up. 

H.  I'm stuck here beta. There's loads of work to do.  Anyways can you please bring my glasses and give to me.  At this time  I'm not able to see properly. 

An.  Err me baba, can't you send someone to pick it up.  ??She says heaving hesitation to go in the oberoi's party.

H. There's none would  Listen to me. So please come itself.

An.  Oh ok baba I'm coming.    She rub her forehead and unwillingly got up decided  to go in oberoi mansion.

In oberoi mansion

Everyone are busy enjoying the party. And why won't they,, when it's biggest party they ever had.   Whole place is filled with numerous people  along with many famous people as well .  He invited  all college in there except anika ,,who was his best friend once. But  because of one reason, he develop so much hate for her that, now she is not even included in his nearby people.   

On the other side

Anika enter in the hall and closed her eyes seeing loads of people around her.  She is regretting to come here. She doesn't belong here.  It was better ,if she  would had plan something and send her dad's glasses with someone else. But now there's no way of turning back, so she has to go inside.  She heaves out the breath and decided to search her  father  as soon as possible.  so that she could pass him glasses and leave from there.   With those thoughts , she is walking around looking for her dad but seems like he is not there , he is no where to be seen. While looking she couldn't see ahead and collided with someone which made that person spill whole drink on his shirt. 

What the hell.... Can't you look around while walking. He screams making him jump back with his sudden out burst. All the people who were   Standing in hall ,,they got quite and look at the person and anika who is standing in her loose hoodie having he5 socks till her knees while her hair tied in the loose bun.

Shivaay who saw her , he smirk and move towards them having his drink in his hands

What the hell you have done anika. , is this the way you treat people around you. Can't you see while walking.  He screams making her confused with his behaviour .

Im so sorry mr sharma , i says sorry   You behalf of my servants daughter. Hearing him ,, his friend grit their teeth and feel like to shout at him for humiliating anika infront of loads of people like that.