Chapter 16

Happy reading.

Anika can't believe what she heard a minute ago. Her heart just stopped beating getting such a dreadful news all of sudden. Already she was battling with her feelings seeing him  with tia , but still she had hope that it was just childish  thing and soon he will realise it and will end   His relationship with her. But seems like nothing happening sort of like that and she lost him forever.   Her eyes formed cloudy seeing all this and  divert her gaze from Shivaay's face. On the other side shivaya is shock as much ad anika is.right now he was just processing his feelings. He was trying to understand that to whom he wants in his life. But  here as he made this tia girlfriend , his and her parents are planing to  make them marry.   No it can't happen. He can't let this thing go on so quickly. He has  to stop, he has to do something before he becomes sacrifice goat.  

Anika can you get the tray near by you.  Jhanvi announced making her flinch. She blinks her eyes and look at her side finding tray laying there having rings in them. She first look shivaay who is already looking at her And then jhanvi.

An. Errr yh ... yh she pass her tight smile and  took tray in her hands moving towards them.

An. Here's the ring!! She stood infront of shivaay , who's  eyes are moist as well while gazing t her.  

T. Thank you anika. She thanked her and took the ring and slid in shivaay's finger , before he process it.

T. Baby your turn now. Bht she got confused , when he is standing stiff looking at anika. She grit her teeth and nudge him bringing him back on the earth.

T. Baby ring she pick up and passed to him.  He open his mouth to say something but she didn't let her and forced him to make her wear the ring.  

Ok I guess it's done now.  Her dream stayed a dream only. She never been meant to be his.  It was all facade which she was imagining as truth.  Her heart says looking at their intertwined hands.

An. Congratulations, im happy for you both.   She pass them smile and left firm there before anyone stops her or says her something.

T. Baby im so happy. So happy ... she jump  and hugged him tightly resting her  chin on his shoulder. but he least bother to reciprocate it and stood there numb. He look at tia and then her parents , who are seems so happy with all this and left from there  leaving them confused.

Mr k.  What happened to him. He sneers.

T. Errr maybe he became shy. I'm going to check on him.  She pass smile to her dad and immediately left from there behind him

On the other side

Anika set on the bed  resting her both hands on the mattress and closed her eyes letting her tears fall down freely.

Why is she cry.  Didn't she want this only. She always pushed him away whenever he came to her.  She tried her best to keep him away. So when he is officially becomes someone esle. then why she is crying over it. She shouldn't do it. Infect she should be happy that now  people won't Insult her randomly. and she won't face  humiliation. He wasn't meant to be hers and she knew that from start. Their status was different.  Their way of thinking was different. He never gave her single hint that he is into her. Then why  Is she crying for that person ,who never loved her and always treated her so bad. She shouldn't do that. She should just  concentrates on her studies instead crying on these baseless things which don't meant at all. From now on he is nothing but her father's boss son.  Neither  she will keep him as her friend or love of her life.   But big question is WILL SHE????  These things broke her apart and she cry bitterly sitting alone there.