Chapter 32

Happy reading

Don't you feel ashamed by doing this miss.   For just few money you stoop so low that you started all their drama in day light that also in hospital" when   Mr oberoi's mother is not well.  How can you be so cheap. One of lady reporter  ask pushing Mike towards her. Anika muffles and look around to escape. But she's been trapped badly between  all those people "who are asking her numerous question giving her disgusting look . But she don't have answer at all. What can she tell them when all things have turned against her. She never thought that one day she will face this situation that also because of the guy"  whom he loved so much since childhood .  She always thought " no matter what he would never hurt her like this even in worst situations. But she was wrong. He is worse than anything. He didn't even think once about her and smeared lie on her face and literally called her a prostitute Infront of the whole world.

These kind of girl don't see anything. They don't care about someone's emotions or feelings. All they understand  is the language of money nothing more. That's why look at her " how she was claiming to be his wife "just because  she wanted  the money. Such characterless and cheap she  is.  These kind of girl are black spot on our Society. They should die before coming into this world.  A lady  shout from the crowd of people " who are gathered around in hospital .  Shivaay sniggers and turn his face away folding his arms. But next second gasp left his mouth when someone just throw stone towards anika and it hit direct  on her forehead making it bleed.  He felt like soul left his body seeing her in pain. But before he do " she stood up holding her head and started pushing people away trying to get away from there. But they  are just asking her  numerous  question and jolting her around stomping on her feet and hurting her legs which didn't not hurt her at all the way his betrayal hurted her. It's broke her heart into  numerous pieces" which no one can mend it ever. Soon she's Been escape from there and she stormed away before people surround her yet again . 

Shivaay closed his eyes and eye to his security"  who started ousting all the media out. Soon whole ground has been  cleared and shivaay left alone  there. He look around folding his arms and then his eyes fell on the  blood on the floor " where she was standing  ... he closed his and  try to feel good. But his heart is not on peace. He thought he will get satisfy by doing it. But no !nothing sort of happening like that. He is not feeling good at all. Infect its paining him remembering about her  being in pain because of him. 

She deserve it shivaay for hurting your parents. Stop thinking good for her. She deserve to be hurt. He mumbles fisting his hand tight trying to ease his restlessness. But nothing is working on him and he is  getting more and more difficulties to  have peace.  

Shivaay baby ..tia comes and take him in hug which he Least bother to reciprocate it.  

You alright baby.  She says caressing his face. 

Yh I'm.  Come let's go. Mom and dad must be waiting ... saying this he went inside following with tia. 

Shivaay jhanvi smiles  taking him in hug. She is feeling hella proud on her son for taking such big step.  Indeed he proven that he loves his parents more than anything. 

I'm proud of you son. You proven that how much you love your parents. His dad says patting his bag.

That girl deserve it for insulting us. We tried to give her family and comfort her. But what she done " she left insulting us and demand money as well. Such greedy and hypocrite she was. But anyways whatever happens. It happen for good. At least we got to know about Her true colour. Shivays don't worry "now everything  will be fine. Don't  keep  anything into your heart.  His mum says caressing his face  having smile on her face

Yes and now I guess you and tia should get marry as well. What's say. I want you to be with each other as soon as possible. His father says patting tia's head.who is so excited even thinking to marry shivaay.