Chapter 34

Happy reading

WIFE ..... all started whispering while his parents and tia are looked shocked , traumatised and what not. They agreed that they thought might he made anika his fake Girlfriend and then ditched her. But it was nothing sort of like that. Infect he married her. She was his wife.....!

She is my wife. My love of life. I've married her. We have been married since four months.  It was just a secret court marriage. Nothing more.  I love my wife. And always did. It's just because of my parents' I got so blind that I started hating her and decided to take revenge on her without knowing she has done nothing and to he honest how would I get to know ' when my parents had lied to me. They had told me that she insulted tbem. She called them many things ' which she shouldn't had. She taken Money from them to leave our house. And it's not only that she criticised me and called me irresponsible and many things. And being an idiot I believed on them and hurted my innocent anika my friend my wife without going deep into the truth. Whatever happened before two days it was all lie.  I just done all the fiasco to revenge on her. My each and every word was lie.   And it's all because of my parents. After all I loved them so much and always believed on their words.  All media people and guests started whispering and gossiping around .  Tej try to  ask his security to stop these media but no one moved to do anything because of shivaay......

Shivaya what nonsense it is. What the hell are you blubbering.  Stop this shit.   His father screams trying to ask him to stop to spread all the crap which can lead them to lose everything specially their respect but nothing is going on in shivaay's brain and he is standing subtle on his place

That's mean you parents manipulated you to humiliate miss anika. One of reporter says moving his camera towards him.

Correct. If someone wrong is here then it's my parents and me. Anika has done nothing. She is innocent , pure and  impeccable.  I spread all the fake information to hurt her. And I guess I got
Succeeded as well.  And because of it she is gone. I can't find her. She has left me. My wife has gone leaving me in pool of guilt snd sadness. Tears made their way from his eyes makinh all people silent.

Shivaay stop it.  I think you are misunderstood.  We didn't lie to you. We.... His mother try to explain him but he showed his hand screaming on top of voice

Shut up just shut uppppp mrs oberoi. Stop smearing more lies on my face.  I know each and everything.  Don't try to manipulate me again.  I won't come into your words anymore.   If you have little dignity and self respect then accept your mistake instead making more lies. You and mr oberoi didn't  only insult her. You have broke her heart. And breaking someone innocent's heart is a big sin. Which me and both have done itttt. He screams showing her finger which made her step back in  fear. 

Baby but I did nothing.  I tia try to say something but shivaay showed her hand glaring her with his red eyes.

Don't even dare to say anything more tia. As I know that you were with mom and dad as well.  Moreover I guess  you have done many more stuff which we can't even imagine. You fuckin tried to take her life not only once but bloody three times. So keep your mouth shut and get the hell out of my house before I ask my people to show you way of out. 

But baby she try to touch him yet again  but he snapped his eyes at her and spoke.

Do not baby me woman. Do not. And get the hell out of here. Just leaveeeeeee.  Tia kept hand on her mouth crying and  left from there following with her parents who have nothing to say "after all their daughter is equally sinner the way oberoi's seniors are.   

I want this news to be telecast each and every news. I want my wife's name to be clear. There shouldn't be a single news against her.   Did you understand. He says looking each and every person who is Notting it.