Chapter 26

Happy reading

In morning

Anika open her eyes " but again closed them because of sharp light of the sun. She groan and Try to hide her face in blanket. But when nothing worked "she huffs and set on the bed leaning her arms on the mattress. As she put pressure on her thighs suddenly a moan left her mouth when a sharp pain ran through her body ... she closed her eyes and clutch the pillow nearby feeling whole body aching badly ...... initially her mind divert and directly her thoughts went to last night making her widen her eyes.

Oh baby you are so tight so tight. I just wanna keep make loving you. God Nickkk he groans thrusting into her fastly having her one leg on his shoulder then another one wrapped around his waist.

As last night scenario came into her mind ' her eyes got wet and she pulled the blanket on her chest muffling.

It can't happen it's can't happen ?? How can she let him touch her. How could she do it .when she knew that this marriage is nothing but time been. As he will see "she is secure he will leave her and she will be left alone having nothing in her hands. How can she just got melt into his arms and let him have sex with her. How can she just got blind. She sobs and pulled her legs near her chest feeling miserable and sad. She can't be even angry on shivaay. As she put full contribution in it. He didn't force her. She was the one who melted in his arms and let him rule over her how over he wants. God now what will she do !! how she will cope up with all this. She sobs and thrust her face between her legs feeling so angry on herself.

Why did I do it. How can I just let him touch me. How can I be so stupid. She sobs wrapping her arms around her legs crying bitterly. She knew that he doesn't love her. He always been in love with tia. And wish to marry her as well. Then how come she submitted herself to the man 'who never wants her.these thoughts messed up with her brain and she cry bitterly.

After sometime

She comes out from not so good shower. And how would she have " when she found loads of marks on her body which he gave her last night. Her whole neck is filled with love bites and because of it she had to wear high neck khaki top with brown pants. She sniffles and look at the bed sheet "which is having blood stains. Seeing it she immediately walk towards it and started peeling off before anyone sees it. After Changing it in new pair " she comes out and went towards laundry. Maids who saw her going "they ask her to let them do it. But she didn't give them and said she itself will do it. Which made them suspicious and they silently went behind her to see what's she is hiding off.

What the fudge """ maid gasp and look at her friend  widening her eyes" when she saw the blood Stained sheet.

Let's go she is coming. Before they talk something esle. Seeing anika coming" they  ran away from there making anika confused with their behaviour. But she shrugged her thoughts thinking "she has another things to think of instead of these useless maids. She sighs and left towards her room not feeling to eat anything. She literally has lost her appetite having so much thoughts in her brain.

It's been whole day "she is sitting in her room crying on her fate. But no one came to check upon her not even shivaay. She thought at least" he will confront her or something. But after last night "she hasn't seen him. Which made her clear that he is also guilty for whatever happened between them last night. And it's broke her heart more and she cry laying on the bed. Suddenly she flinch when she heard his voice from outside.

Shivaay she whispered his name and slowly depart from the room. She stood near the stairs and found him sitting on the sofa leaning his head on it. Seems like he is having headache"The way he is tossing his fingers on his forehead. She first felt to let it be and got beck to her room. But then she dropped the idea and descend from the stairs. Feeling rustle sounds near him "he open his eyes and found her standing near him having all puffy eyes looking mess in her disguise. Seems like she cried whole day and the reason he knows very well.