Chapter 25

Happy reading

After  signing the papers, she directly came out and decided to join her duty behaving like nothing happened. But seems like nothing sort of gonna happen like that. As she came out, all people are looking at her like, she is some alien or something.  But she just ignored them and went towards her cabin.

She reached in the cabin and pick the landline to call her nurse for sending patients in, But before she do bhavya enters there making her frown.

Bhavya is everything fine??? She asks in her soft voice looking at her being confused finding her restless .

Annie you are alright right ???  She instantly said making her frown with her question.

An.  Yes I'm fine.  But why you look pale.  

Bhavya take a long breath and move towards her side pulling chair near her.

Annie people are talking about you and sir.  I mean since yesterday he took you home. Everyone are just making talk. They think that you and sir are having  something between you.  I mean since he came , he's been targeting you. But as you fell in trouble. He was the first one , who came to rescue you. And  saved you from the goon. 

An. But he just helped me . I really  don't thinks There's anything   to talk about. 

B. I know. But who can stop people. But you don't worry. Everything will be fine. Soon they will forget about it and will move on. 

An. I don't think so they will do. You know that these people always searches ways to humiliate someone. Till he is here? they will make loads of talk about us. Which I really don't  wanna listen.   I think I need to talk to shivaay .... I mean sir. She immediately attached sir before bhvaya get suspicious.

Yh do it. I guess he is the only one who can calm this shit.  Anika nods snd turn her gaze away feeling more worried. Already she was tensed because of that  goon and marriage. And now One more tension  surrounded her making her restless. 

After sometime

Shivaay is busy in his work when he heard the knock. 

Come in , he  gave permission to the person , still gazing at his files. But soon his eyes    casted on anika who enters there looking little frightened. Seeing her face , he immediately left whatever he was doing , and stood up on his place.  

Sh. Is everything alright. He says in his soft voice moving towards her.

Anima  tuck her hair back and nods. 

An. Errr I just came to tell you that I'm going home.  My shift has finished.    Good night mr oberoi will  see you tomorrow. She pass him simple  smile ? which surely looking forced and about to head out, but before she move out , he held her Wrist and pulled her towards him keeping hand on her waist

Sh.  Have you faced some memory lose miss anika. Have you forgotten, how dangerous is for you to stay alone. That guy  can attach  you anytime. He is waiting for you to be alone. And you are thinking to stay at to your house alone. No that won't happen. Till this problem doesn't get finish. You are staying with me under my roof. Did you understand. Now get your things we are leaving  together. 

An. You are not understanding anything.  I can't go with you ... I ....

Sh. I'm not listening anything. You are coming with me and that's  final.  Did you understand. Anika try to say him something. But when she got glare from him , she stomp her food in irritation and left to get her beg and  coat.

.....

Seeing her looking around with  tension made him frown. He is not able to understand why she is doing this. She is under his wing ,then why the hell 'she is looking around like that man is somewhere nearby and anytime he can attack her. . But soon his confusion got clear, when he  saw all people are talking with each other while gazing at them. Seems like something is really not good in the atmosphere. The way ,they are gawking at them  and whispering to each other , it's feeling like they are making some talk about them which is really  not good specially for anika.   But he really don't wanna reach on conclusion. First he wanna ask anika about it. Then he will fix the things  around him .